Code Virtualizer is a comprehensive application that allows users to protect their code from any reverse engineering that leads to stealing or duplicating the user’s code. This application is designed for Window, Linux and Mac for a wider and huge reach. To protect the code, the application converts the user’s native code into Virtual Optical Code that can be parsed by the Virtual Machine. Avoid or make it difficult for attackers to trace the code or damage it in any way.
Virtualization Code will convert your native code (Intel x86/x64 instructions) into Virtual Optical Code that only the internal Virtual Machine can understand. Those Virtual Opcodes and the Virtual Machine itself are unique to every protected application, avoiding a common attack against the Code Virtualizer.
Code Virtualizer can protect your sensitive areas of code in any x32 and x64 native PE/ELF/Mach-O files (likeexecutables /EXEs, system services, DLL, OCX,controls ActiveX , shared objects, screensavers and device drivers) .
Code Virtualizer is a powerful and useful application to save and protect your code. There are steps to decoding your application by reverse engineering it. First the user can take the software’s Exe and run it under the decompiler and the source code is ready. If the attacker has advanced and professional skills, he can change the code and modify the behavior or functionality of the application. So why this application, since it converts the block code into a more complex code that can be instructed from a 32-Bit RISC CPU. It can create many types of virtual machines with a different script for each type.
Features of Code Virtualizer
- Decrypt through multiple Virtual Machines
- Unique protection for every protected app
- Protect any x32 and x64 apps and Device Drivers
- Advanced Mutation Engine
- Code Migration to Protect DLLs and Device Drivers
- Emulate any Intel x86 opcode inside a Unique Virtual Machine
- Unique virtual opcodes for every protected application
- Fully compatible with any compressor/protector
- Availability of Windows, Linux and Mac platforms.
- Complex and difficult code.
- Avoid reverse engineering.
- Command line protection
- and more!
System requirements of Code Virtualizer
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Code Virtualizer Free Download
Code Virtualizer 126.96.36.199
How to install Code Virtualizer
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Open the software and use it