CODIJY Colorizer Pro
CODIJY Colorizer Pro is a powerful image enhancement software that allows you to colorize old photos realistically. With super-intuitive technology to turn black and white photos into unique, colorful works of art!
The tools on the left will help you color your picture. The hand tool will be used to move the image around, while the zoom function will help you see close-up details. There are four pen tools, one to colorize areas, one to create gradients, one to protect the color, and one to bleach certain parts of your photo.
Brush stroke engineering, combined with automatic contour detection, offers exceptional accuracy in creative reproduction of historic colors. CODIJY’s leading color grading algorithms faithfully reproduce any surface and texture in your chosen color.
Colorizer Pro includes 100 Thematic Color Libraries that provide precise suggestions for coloring portraits, natural and man-made objects, and more. Many objects, like seasonal foliage and cars, have many variations, which can be customized in the gallery. Custom gallery profiles can also be created.
In addition to other advanced tools, Colorizer Pro facilitates the coloring of complex objects such as faces and landscape features by using gradients to recreate transitions of multiple colors with just a few clicks. a drawing. A collection of gradient swatches is included in the associated color library for more realistic, natural-looking results, and the Gradient Capture tool allows to copy consistent color transitions from any color image.
Features of CODIJY Colorizer Pro
- Easily match tones with various photo objects!
- The 100 Color Library offers a wide selection of natural colors and gradations for portraits, landscapes and cityscapes.
- Colorizer Pro allows you to capture and add natural transitions of multiple colors with a single stroke.
- Quickly adjust the hue, saturation and brightness of your strokes to get the color you want!
- This unique feature of Colorizer Pro allows real-time preview of the whole image or part of it.
- Remove color from areas by outlining them with the Decolor pen.
- Refresh the color of one or several objects.
- Protect the remaining areas with the Color Protect pen.
- For those who want to enter the world of black and white colorists with minimal knowledge, this is the software for you.
- Supported file types JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PBM, PGM, PPM, XBM, XPM, TIF, TIFF, WBMP
System requirements of CODIJY Colorizer Pro
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
CODIJY Colorizer Pro Free Download
CODIJY Colorizer Pro 4.0.2 Multilingual
How to install CODIJY Colorizer Pro
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the [email protected] file to the place where you just installed the software path “C:\Program Files\CODIJY\CODIJY Colorizer Pro“
- Block software with firewalls using the Firewall App Blocker