Coolorus is the right choice for creatives willing to improve their painting workflow. It saves time and helps you choose better colors thanks to Dithering, Gamut Lock, and the power of triangular HSV representation. The software also has other versions such as Magic Picker, Color Wheel or ColorPicker
Coolorus can also change the color of your text and can also fill in shapes so you can insert cool text into your designs. You simply select the text layer and choose the color of your choice and that color will be applied to the text in a flash. It has a comprehensive color mixer with which you can blend multiple colors together. Coolorus PS is a cross-platform application that can be used in Mac, Windows and Linux OS.
You can save the new color with a unique name. This application is ideal for novices and it will not affect system performance as it is very light on the system. It will require you to have administrator privileges to modify the colors of the system protected folders. Its shell integration will help you a lot and it already has user-friendly approaches in the market.
Features of Coolorus
- Extension for Adobe applications.
- Better workflow.
- Sometimes less is less. Limit your color gamut for more consistency across your palette.
- 6 color spaces (RGB, HSV, LAB and more), you can arrange them exactly as you want.
- Coolorus can now change the text and color of shapes. Simple as that.
- May change the color of solids.
- Comprehensive color mixer included.
- Allows you to define your own colors.
- It is also possible to save a new color with a unique name.
- Ideal for newbies and will not affect system performance.
- Comes very light on the system.
- Having Shell Integration will help you a lot.
- Has simple user market approach.
- Cross-platform application.
System requirements of Coolorus
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Coolorus Free Download
How to install Coolorus
- Photoshop needs to be installed first
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Run Setup to install the software
- Open Photoshop, go to Edit -> Preferences->Plug-ins menu, uncheck “Allow Extensions to connect to the internet“
- Run CSXS.reg select Yes > OK
- Copy the file “Coolorus 2” to the path C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming