Table of Contents
CorelDRAW X5 is one of the famous graphics software. With it you can draw logos, process photos, design billboards, magazines, book covers and more.
Learn, step by step, how to create the illustrations you have imagined, quickly combine layouts for print and package design, import and edit photos, master typography and theoretical science color, create 3D scenes from 2D objects and apply special effects to normal images.
Corel X5 version is the next version of Corel X4 adds many new features, runs quite well on many Windows operating systems. Does not require too high hardware.
Features of CorelDRAW X5
- Create drawings like paintings using the art tools and tools Free Transform, Mesh Fill and Smudge and Roughen
- Master the Curves tool, including the new B-Spline tool
- Design logos, brochures and other business items at a glance with layers and page options
- Use CorelDRAW as a desktop publishing program
- Create 3D object with Extrude tool
- Make your drawings look photorealistic with transparency, shadows, lens effects and lens effects
- Import, edit and edit photos, including camera RAW files
- Go from novice to professional editing with PHOTO-PAINT – Suite’s advanced photo editing application
- Master more of the tools – learn how to create impressive works of art with expert guidance
- Design easily whenever with tools and effects!
- Allows accurate conversion of bitmap to vector.
- You can handle vectors, including color mixing, and choose dynamic color modes.
- PHOTO-PAINT Image Adjustment Lab is a color processing tool of photos, allowing you to process and then compare with the original with just one click.
- The Interactive Fit Text to Path tool allows you to easily add text accurately. This tool is especially suitable for logo design, helping you achieve your desired results quickly!
- Use the updated PANTONE® color palette, including transparent white.
- Overprints Preview: allows you to prepare objects for printing by simulating the color of the area to be superimposed and previewed in the application.
- Crop Tool is an important tool to help you save time in removing unwanted objects, photos, vectors or areas.
- Images, Fonts, Photos – with over 10,000 professional images, 35 new WGL4 fonts and 1,000 free photos.
System requirements of CorelDRAW X5
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 7,8,8.1, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP, with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® 4, AMD Athlon ™ 64 or AMD Opteron ™
- Minimum RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Hard Drive: 750 MB Hard disk space (1 GB recommended). If you install the extension, you need 6GB of free space
- Mouse or tablet
- Minimum Resolution: 1024 x 768 (768 x 1024 on a Tablet PC)
Download CorelDRAW X5 Full Crack
CorelDraw X5 – 32bit and 64 bit
How to install CorelDRAW X5
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software, Choose to install Trial version
- Turn off the internet, open the software, then exit.
- At this time, there will be copyright notice to activate
- Open the keygen file and enter the copyright information
- Watch the detailed installation video of Windows 10 – 64bit