Table of Contents
CrystalDiffract brings the world of x-ray & neutron diffraction to your desktop, interactive control and easy characterization of your experimental data.
CrystalDiffract reads from saved crystal files, to simulate ray diffraction patterns or neutron powder on screen, with easy modulation and measurement tools. Real-time parameter controller that you experiment with diffraction and sample settings, with quick response. Combine these with instant mix generation – and the ability to load observed data in the same window – and you have a powerful desktop application for researchers, teachers, and students. same.
CrystalDiffract goes beyond traditional x-raydiffraction labs, with simulated diffraction capabilities from x-ray thelatest synchrotron sources (white-energy dispersivediffraction radiation) as well as ultra-high resolution neutron spallationsources (time-of-flight). diffraction) .
Of course, traditional laboratory diffraction techniques are also covered, and you present your resistance as a diffractometer “trace”, or a simulated diffraction film.
Features of CrystalDiffract
- CrystalDiffract can simulate diffraction patterns from multiphase mixtures. You can add new phases to the mix simply by dragging and dropping the file into the diffraction window, then clicking the Toolbar’s “Mix” button.
- You can have a virtually unlimited number of components, scale individual phases in real time, and turn phases “on or off” using the checkboxes in the Texture List. You can switch between showing diffraction patterns separately (stackable, for better clarity) and combined in “mixed mode”.
- CrystalDiffract allows you to import multiple test data sets (xy) to compare with simulated data: simply drag and drop text files into your diffraction window.
- You can check your test data for impurity or anomalous phases – or even try to identify an unknown phase using a combination of observed and calculated data (list The structure allows you to quickly scan through a list of ideal phases, relative to the observed data).
- Once the observed data have been characterized, error corrections and baseline errors can be applied interactively and a remaining plot/movie is displayed on the screen (along with the sum of squares calculation). ).
- CrystalDiffract provides extensive plot control. You can select apattern and choose from a variety of plot styles. You can define an exact histogram range or look for specific peaks.
- Scale control is provided for the x and y axes, with a Zoom tool and an auto-scaling option. You can also adjust the front-to-back order of multiple diffraction patterns and automatically stack or collapse the display.
- CrystalDiffract provides high resolution printing, the diffraction profile is reimagined to match the printer resolution. As an alternative to printing, you can export a diffraction trace astext file, in xy format, with your chosen x-axis resolution.
- CrystalDiffract allows you to save your work as a standalone “session” file, for quick and convenient access the next time you use the program. You can also export data files that contain structural data, a custom ordered list of diffraction data, structural elements, or diffraction profiles (for example, for plotting in a charting program or graph).
System requirements of CrystalDiffract
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
CrystalDiffract Free Download
How to install CrystalDiffract
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Enter license in text file