CSiCol 9 is a comprehensive software package used for column analysis and design, effectively dealing with the design of columns in concrete, reinforced concrete or mixed sections. CSiCol provides a ‘Quick Design Wizard’ that will guide you step-by-step through the entire column design process.
CSiCOL provides a ‘Quick Design Wizard’ tool that guides users step-by-step, through the entire column design process. This makes the design process simple, organized and efficient. Design can be made according to ACI-318-11, ACI-318-08, ACI 318-05, ACI 318-02, ACI 318-99, BS8110, CSA A-23.3-04, CSA A23.3-94 , Eurocode 2-2004 and IS 456-2000.
Features of CSiCol 9
- In CSiCOL any section can be easily used . The ability to specifically define reinforcing sections of rectangles and circles. Ability to add holes and cut out of the desired shape anywhere on the cross section.
- More than 50 element forms with simpler sizes and more than 3000 standard steel , for use in the field of ready supplies and can be used to be.
- The ability to explode and parametric edit shapes and draw custom shapes using polygon design tools. User can integrate parameter and either draw Form or create new complex new forms there.
- Forms can be properties of “holes” reserved for other forms to create part of the complex signifiers there are.
- Rebar any size at any point in the field and personally use the , side , side , lines , and distribution circuit utility to bar to distribute the Extra appropriately.
- By using the Rebar calculator to define the rebar and find the size equivalence, the rebar is due to customization and placement using a variety of sorting and distribution tools made
- Plot multiple PM or MM curves in the same graph with different values for Compressive strength of concrete (fc’), Tensile strength of steel (fy) or reinforcement size.
- Generate a single page report for all columns in the Project File.
- Use any of the predefined parametric shapes provided by the program, including a variety of solid, hollow and flanged shapes, in addition to a large collection of standard steel shapes.
System requirements of CSiCol 9
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel series or higher
- RAM: 4GB
- Free hard disk space: 1GB or more recommended
CSiCol 9 Free Download
How to install CSiCol 9
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the CSICOL.exe file to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Computers and Structures\CSiCol 9\