Table of Contents
CYME 9 is an advanced and powerful engineering application or suite equipped with a network editor, analysis module, user-customizable model library, and more. The application has advanced capabilities and an extensive library for various types of tasks and activities. Users can handle power and transmission system analysis and powerful system analysis in industry. Essentially, the tool is the backbone for the transmission system providing specific simulations to identify and resolve potential problems, as well as manage system performance and reliability.
CYME 2021 provides electrical engineers with analytical modules specifically designed to help them optimize new grid designs and strengthen existing grids, of any shape, with ease of use. , built-in hazard assessment facilities. It also helps engineers and other users take risks and manage the delivery of projects to ensure a safe environment for employees and employees. In addition to tools and features, the application is developed with a simulation engine where the user can perform various analyzes such as the engine starter analysis module that provides heterogeneous machines. set and synchronize the starter motor.
CYMpekt is an extremely powerful underground network analysis and design software that helps engineers optimize and design new networks and strengthen existing ones. Using this software, which allows you to quickly analyze different design options, this possibility can be a completely economical solution in the work. It should be noted that this software has IEEE 80™ 2000, IEEE 81™ 1983 and IEEE 837™ 2002 standards, which is a very useful software for designing terrestrial and underground networks.
Features of CYME 9
- Powerful system analysis.
- Support simulation tools.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment.
- Enhance and manage system performance.
- Analysis of finite element conductors and earth bars
- Calculate station earth resistance (Rg) and increase earth potential (GPR)
- Potential sensing and surface analysis, inside and outside the network environment, with
- Color screen displays 2D or 3D
- Step voltage analysis
- Calculation of reduction factor (Cs)
- Analysis motivation long term
- Optimized Volt / VAR
- Analysis of reliability (news and history)
- Insert regulator voltagedesired
- Unit review and repair backup
- Strength and life for models
- Analysis network secondary
- Modeling network distribution voltage
- Full library of the most popular surface layer materials
- Supports symmetric or asymmetrical networks of any shape
System requirements of CYME 9
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: Requires 1 GB of free space.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
CYME 9 Free Download
CYME 9.0 Rev 04 x64
How to instal CYME 9
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Cr@ck to the path “C:\Program Files\CYME“ and Run It
- Video test Windows 10 – 64bit