Table of Contents
Dassault Systemes Dymola
Dassault Systemes Dymola is a professionally tailored program for engineering. It comes with a lot of modeling tools that simulate the entire manufacturing process of cars, robots, aerospace, vehicles and many other industrial items. This program helps businesses bring their imaginations to life in the form of new sustainable innovations. It can empower groundbreaking projects and help workers process them in Dassault labs.
It is a collection of CAD programs that work for different customers around the world for different purposes, the most famous of which are CATIA, Solidworks, Delmia, GEOVIA, BIOVIA, etc. The Dassault Dymola system has a smooth environment that supports all engineers to design the overall workflow, as well as analyze the product’s prototyping process at the same time. Its flexible graphical editor for modeling different fields. It provides preview of 3d animations for perfect visualization of models. It can not only create models of a product, but also has the ability to cut and test models. Its post-processing features are reliable for simulating various industrial processes. It is suitable for all 32-bit and 64-bit windows systems. It works for 12 different sectors of industries. You can also download Automation Studio 7 from iggtech
Features of Dassault Systemes Dymola
- Dymola uses the Modelica modeling language to define models and provides users with open access to the language. This means you are free to create your own model libraries or extend from existing Modelica libraries to speed up development time, reduce maintenance efforts, and improve reusability. in projects.
- A portfolio of multi-domain libraries covering the fields of mechanical, electrical, control, thermal, pneumatic, hydraulic, powertrain, thermodynamics, vehicle dynamics, air conditioning can are combined together to form a single complete model of the system. Dymola is used by companies operating in a variety of industries including automotive, aerospace, architecture, motorsport, energy and high technology.
- Dymola supports the FMI Standard for importing and exporting models. It supports FMI 1.0 and 2.0 for both model exchange and co-simulation. In addition, Dymola supports real-time simulation on a wide range of HiL platforms.
- Dymola 2023 has been enhanced with convenient tools to check what events are generated during simulation and plot execution hotspots. This helps users find simulation bottlenecks and prepare models for real-time simulation.
- Flexible and natural handling of units on input allows the user to enter expressions such as “47 pF” directly. Dymola detects units and prefixes and applies the appropriate scale to SI units.
System requirements for Dassault Systemes Dymola
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Dassault Systemes Dymola Free Download
Dassault Systemes Dymola v2023 x64 Multilingual
How to install Dassault Systemes Dymola
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install software
- Copy applied license file dymola.lic to the folder: “%appdata%\dassaultsystemes\dymola\“
- Copy folder “Dymola 2023” to C:\Program Files\