Design-Expert 12 is a handy application that can be used to display important elements and it can be used to create products or processes. In this application, in addition to the visibility of the important elements, you can also refer to the settings of an ideal process for high performance. With this app you can discover the optimal formulation of the product.
Design-Expert makes it easy to see what, if anything, is statistically significant and how to model the results most accurately. It provides the confidence you need to present and perhaps publish your findings. Don’t take our word for granted, test it with one or more of the datasets that come with the software.
Design-Expert offers a wide selection of charts to help you define striking effects and visualize your results. Its output makes a strong impression when you communicate your findings to supervisors and colleagues. Download the free trial today, peruse the feedback surface guide provided in the ‘Help’ section and see for yourself.
With Stat-Ease Design-Expert, you can view response levels from any angle with 3D rotating parts easily. You can also set flags in 2D interactive charts and explore lines. You can use the numerical optimization function to find the maximum desirability of an infinite number of answers together. With this app you can get most information about the process as well as the variables affecting it using the lowest number of trials. You can improve the efficiency of chemical reactions and products.
Features of Design-Expert 12
- Handy app to display important elements.
- Can be used to create a product or a process.
- Can also refer to the settings of an ideal process for high performance.
- The optimal formulation of the product can be discovered.
- Reactions can be viewed from any angle with the 3D rotating parts easily.
- Can set flags in 2D interactive graphs and explore lines.
- The numerical optimization function can be used to find the maximum desirability of an infinite number of answers together.
- Most information about the process and the variables affecting it can be obtained using the lowest number of trials.
- Can improve the efficiency of chemical reaction and products.
System requirements of Design-Expert 12
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 1 GHz or more
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free hard disk space: 250 MB or more
Design-Expert 12 Free Download
Stat-Ease Design-Expert 126.96.36.199 x64
How to install Design-Expert 12
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy File Patch to the path C:\Program Files\Design-Expert 12\
- Run the Patch File with Run As Administrator and press Patch