Design-Expert 13 gives you the latest technology to analyze multifactorial data and design experiments in a very user-friendly environment. Design experts guide you through the classic stages of refinement, optimization (RSM), and validation while providing the flexibility to map complex tasks in a test design “simple”. As a result, Expert Designers allow you to save time and money on new product development while achieving the best process conditions.
Design-Expert provides powerful tools to provide an ideal test of your process, mixture or combination of elements and components. When in doubt, build it sturdy through inline capacity calculations and the ability to add blocks and center points. Design-Expert’s design wizards and intuitive layouts like configuring lights for two-level factorials make everything a lot easier than you might imagine. Check it out!
Design-Expert provides rotatable 3D plots. It helps you visualize the so-called feedback surface. The optimization level is achieved through the numerical optimization function. There, the optimal coefficient settings are determined simultaneously. The optimization platform controls multivariable optimization to allow, for example, multiple target values to be optimized simultaneously. Thus, the conflict between the target variables can be resolved.
Features of Design-Expert 13
- Response Surface Method (RSM): Find the optimal process settings for peak performance.
- Rotatable 3D graphics, interactive contour (contour) graphs, best ternary representation,
- All classical experimental designs, d-optimal for screening and i-optimal for RSM,
- Latest batching designs and definitive screening designs,
- The best optimization function (multiple target variables and optimization related to factor settings),
- Fitted function exported as formula to Excel
- Error propagation (error propagation) helps you find powerful settings
- Mixed Design Engineering: Discover the ideal formula for your product formulation.
- Combination of process factors, mix ingredients and grading factors: Mix your cake (with different ingredients) and bake it!
- Design and analyze split plots: Make your testing much easier by grouping hard-to-change process elements and/or mixed components.
- Your Design-Expert program provides rotatable 3D tiles to easily view the response surfaces from any angle. Use YOUR MOUSE to set flags and explore contours on interactive 2D graphs. Our numerical optimization function finds the maximum desirability for dozens of simultaneous responses!
System requirements of Design-Expert 13
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 1 GHz or more
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free hard disk space: 250 MB or more
Design-Expert 13 Free Download
Stat-Ease Design-Expert 18.104.22.168 x64
How to install Design-Expert 13
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy File Crack to the path C:\Program Files\Design-Expert 13\