DirectX is a set of application programming interfaces indispensable for Windows users to display high-quality images and crisp sound when watching videos or playing games.
The latest version of DirectX application is DirectX 12 which supports better performance than previous versions, creates smoother effects… Now DirectX 12 is integrated in Windows 10.
DirectX helps you improve the quality of graphics or sound when playing games or watching movies, experiencing great entertainment moments. In particular, this software supports most of the latest 3D games today to create image quality with higher resolution and sharper. In addition, DirectX also adds support for tessellation technology, supports multithreading and can take advantage of multi-core processors for better shaders.
DirectX software provides users with a set of application programming interfaces for playing games, running graphics software, listening to music, watching movies … or processing other multimedia files on the computer. This is a program that helps display images on video as well as sound in the most realistic way, supporting many graphic products, games, video game recording software…
Features of DirectX
- DirectX is a collection of applications (APIs) such as Direct3D, DirectDraw, DirectMusic, DirectPlay, DirectSound. In order to help computer users easily work with software that requires quality 3D graphics, audio as well as video..
- Tessname: This is a GPU calculator that smooths the image and you get a high definition image as a result.
- Multi-threading: It helps the PC work in frames faster than it works so your game won’t get stuck.
- Direct Calculation: It helps both games and non-game applications. Some software like Photoshop or any other video editor takes a lot of processing. It helps to speed them up and save your time
DirectX Helps Fix Errors
- XINPUT1_3.dll was not found
- d3dx9_24.dll was not found
- d3d11.dll was not found
- D3DCOMPILER_43.dll was not found
- and more
DirectX Free Download
Direct X – Version 9/10/11/12
How to install DirectX
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- It done