Table of Contents
DownStream Products is the defacto standard for technical professionals to post process PCB designs. Our tools help create and deliver all the products needed for a complete PCB assembly and production release package.
CAM350 is the industry de facto standard for verification, optimization, and output generation to drive efficient PCB manufacturing and is part of a truly integrated manufacturing data preparation solution from DownStream Technologies.
Today’s complex PCB designs require comprehensive verification before they are shipped to the PCB fabricator to ensure successful and timely production of bare boards. Issues that arise during PCB fabrication can drastically impact product schedules, lead to costly design rollbacks, and require design modifications that can compromise the integrity and intent of the PCB. design. Testing, preparing, and validating PCB designs before they go into production results in significant efficiency gains, less risk of design rollbacks, and most importantly, fast, successful electronic products. more, at a lower cost.
3D visualization and documentation of production data help reduce manufacturing errors and production delays. DFMStream is a comprehensive yet easy-to-use toolkit designed to help engineers and designers analyze, verify, and optimize PCB designs for manufacturing success. It checks design and manufacturing rules against the PCB design database, Gerber and NC data at any time during the PCB design cycle. DFMStream also fosters collaboration between engineer/designer and fabricator.
Features of DownStream Products
- Directly import design data for a realistic display of what you’ve designed
- Analyze, identify and correct manufacturing defects that can cause production delays
- Check for etching, soldering, thermal defects and observe the gap in the circuit
- Define and maintain the overall integrity and purpose of the design
- Identify and predict the possibility of collisions, disconnections or the occurrence of improbable conditions in electrical circuit components
- Optimize and test the performance of devices
- Easy to learn, use and work
DownStream Products System requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Multi core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 8GB (16GB or more recommended)
- GPU VRAM: 2GB / 4GB recommended
- Free Hard Disk Space: 16GB (32GB or more recommended)
DownStream Products Free Download
DownStream Products 2022 (14.6.1869) x64
CAM350 / DFMStream 14.6 & BluePrint-PCB 6.6 Build 1869
How to install DownStream Products
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- Replace the patch folder to the program dir.
- Open the program, select the license file and finish.