Table of Contents
Dr.Explain is a software that automatically generates online help files, documentation and manuals in CHM, PDF, RTF & HTML formats. For example, if you want to explain another option on the toolbar, the program will automatically detect its internal components and can describe that section using arrows and text descriptions. different. Once you are done with one click and select the desired output you will get the final help file in any HTML, CHM, RTF or PDF format and a link to it in the help menu of your program.
Dr.Explain Ultimate is based on a unique screen capture and interface analysis system. Thanks to this system, Dr.Explain can automatically analyze the user interface of the application, take screenshots of all controls and elements, and add explanatory captions to all images in draft help system. Then all users need to add a description to the caption and save the result in HTML, CHM, RTF or PDF format.
With Dr.Explain Advanced, you can easily create a complete end-user aid series in a variety of formats from a single source file. Dr.Explain can create CHM help files, create online help manuals, and prepare printable manuals in RTF and PDF formats. Electronically distribute your help file with the application; Place it on your product website, or offer it as a printed instruction manual in the box.
Features of Dr.Explain
- Create user-friendly help documents for your customers with Dr.Explain in just a few days and cut your support team’s workload in half.
- Help your customers get the most out of your product without your help, saving you time, money, and effort.
- Create a help document just once with Dr.Explain and then publish it in a variety of formats, from the help center built into your desktop or mobile app to online repository integrated with your website or SaaS solution.
- Save time creating help documentation. Dr.Explain automates routine actions.
- Capture application windows and annotate automatically
- Web page capture and automatic annotation
- Shockwave Flash (SWF) app captures and annotates automatically
- Menu with automatic capture and annotation sub-menu
- Numbered captions for controls
- Edit and format screenshots
- Text label design
- Visual effects and styles
- Pop up tooltips for screenshot areas
- Import from external files
- Multi-language program interface
System requirements of Dr.Explain
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Dr.Explain Free Download
Dr.Explain Ultimate Advanced 6.2.1206 x64 Multilingual
How to install Dr.Explain
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the LOADER file to the place where the software has just been installed “C:\Program Files (x86)\Barcode Label Studio“
- Always run the software using the file LOADER