Driver Easy Pro
Driver Easy Pro integrates a large database of drivers of your computer to ensure your system is always up to date with the latest drivers and works with the highest performance.
The most outstanding features include quick uninstall, driver optimization and automatic driver installation, and backup and restore drivers with just a few simple steps.
Features of Driver Easy Pro
- Just click Scan and Driver Easy will find all the devices on your computer that have missing or outdated drivers.
- No Internet? Just use another PC to download the appropriate network driver, then copy it over.
- Download and install all the outdated and outdated drivers of your computer with just 1 click.
- Backup and restore previous version drivers with just a few clicks.
- Most computer problems are caused by drivers. Driver Easy can help your computer get back into shape and keep it there.
- How easy it is to restore Windows exactly before you update your drivers.
- No matter what hardware your computer has inside, or what devices you have plugged in, install the drivers you need.
- Make sure your drivers are always up to date with the scheduled scan
- More than 8 million drivers and added every day. All drivers are official, direct from the hardware manufacturer, and are safe and reliable.
- Windows loads all drivers at startup, even old drivers, for devices you no longer use. This can slow down your computer and cause conflicts, you can uninstall them.
- Support Windows 10, 8.1 and 7, desktop, laptop and touch screen.
- Quickly and easily download all the hardware in your computer – RAM, processor, motherboard, video card, network card, motherboard and more …
System requirements of Driver Easy Pro
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB RAM required.
- Hard disk capacity: Need 20 MB of free space.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
Driver Easy Pro Free Download
Driver Easy Pro 5.6.14
Driver Easy Pro Portable
How to install Driver Easy Pro
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Edit the host file to avoid having the key scanned, use the Hosts Editor
- Run the Setup file to install the software
- After installing, copy the Patch file to the location where the software “C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy” has been installed and run as Administrator and select Generate.
- Done, run the software with Admin privileges, and scan for driver updates. Good luck.