Antenna Magus Professional 2020
DS SIMULIA Antenna Magus Professional 2020 is an impressive and powerful application used to calculate antenna design. To design and build the antenna, you must have a high knowledge of wave propagation and the working principle of microwave amplification.
With DS SIMULIA Antennas Magus, users can easily select the needed antenna from the antenna database. The database has more than 250 antennas and you can choose one of your options to optimize the topology designed to meet system criteria. It has a three-dimensional electromagnetic simulator used for antenna simulation.
You can also view the antenna frequency response and frequency response diagrams of the antenna’s input frequency that has been designed to detect and correct design errors. To design and build antennas requires knowledge in the field of emissions, strengthening the principles of microwave radiation and designing microwave amplifiers, combining the software impedance will do the job. That is the best that you can.
Users can easily request its antenna from the antenna in the database software, numbering more than 200 numbers. Just choose the configuration that meets your needs, give it a software to design and simulate soft microwave circuits such as CTS or AWR or FIKO to simulate, analyze and send.
Features of Antenna Magus Professional 2020
- An impressive and powerful application used to calculate antenna design.
- Users can select the required antenna from the antenna database easily.
- The database has more than 250 antennas.
- There are three-dimensional electromagnetic simulations used for antenna simulations.
- It is also possible to see diagrams of the antenna’s frequency response and impedance about the input frequency of the antenna that has been designed to detect and correct design errors.
- The array synthesizer has been expanded to allow the use of multiple element samples on each array and allows direct use of element samples of existing antenna designs in the collection.
- The basic array operators have been extended to include Mirror operators with copy and phase shift options.
- The current Rotation and Basic Shift operators have been updated to include copying options with progressive phase shifts.
- Value comparison table, previously only available in design mode, is now also available in Comparison window.
- The function of the Value comparison table in the Comparison window has also been expanded to allow reference selection in the table.
- It is now possible to calculate close fields for a previously estimated design without enabling NFS.
- The Macro Export function has been expanded to allow only the selection of all available variables to be exported.
- Extrapolation of the design range has been extended to goals in the Materials / Physical Properties group, including substrate height, relative permeability, etc.
System requirements of Antenna Magus Professional 2020
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel multi-core or better, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB recommended or greater)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB or more recommended
Antenna Magus Professional 2020 Free Download
DS SIMULIA Antenna Magus Professional 2020.3 v10.3.0 x64
How to install Antenna Magus Professional 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Uncheck “Setup FLEXLM licensing after installation“
- Copy the “Solver” folder to the path C:\Program Files\Antenna Magus
- In the Solver folder, run the AntennaMagus2020_Patcher.bat file with Run as Administrator
- Run File “server_install.bat” at the path C:\Program Files\Antenna Magus\Solver\License Manager \
- Run Next “LicenseWizard.exe” file
- Select “Point to existing SIMULIA CST License server”> Next
- Enter Server name: localhost
- Port number> Custom
- Enter Port number: 27077> OK
- Open the software> Settings> Licensing
- For Option 3: Connect to floating license server
- Enter Hostname: localhost
- Port: 27077
- Click OK
- See the video for detailed installation instructions