EMX 13 for PTC Creo 7
EMX 13 for PTC Creo 7 makes the most complex single-chamber and multi-cavity molds and workpieces with ease. Evaluate mold draft, cut and thickness issues, then automatically create split surfaces and split geometry in a simple process control environment – even for infrequent users – those who need to create complex tools quickly. The Expert Mold Base Extensions give you a familiar 2D environment for mold base layout – and get all the benefits of 3D! The 2D process-oriented GUI provides a portfolio of standard and custom components, and updates your model automatically during mold base development, by providing a catalog of standard and custom components. .
Your resulting 3D models are then used to check for noise during mold opening, as well as to automatically generate distributed products such as part drawings and BOMs. For components, the commands for creating, changing, deleting, reassembling, and reassembling as copies, are available in the small toolbar. This tool has automatic functions for Sheet and Insulation, Guide and Multi-chamber. This 2D / 3D design tool will increase your productivity and save your precious time.
When creating a component by selecting a reference point or csys, the substitution is automatically added to the assembly character in the Components dialog box. Using a small toolbar reduces the number of clicks when controlling EMX components.
Features of EMX 13 for PTC Creo 7
- Fully sized partial-level features
- Custom elements can be created, saved, and reused
- Automated classes and simplified representations for easy viewing
- Standard and non-standard mold components are marked
- Ability to put your customer parts through complete process
- Parametric steel fittings: Extensive library of parametric fittings
- Work with sheet metals: Quickly create layered elements of different shapes
- Weld-defined property: Automatic or user-defined weld mark
- Steel Connection Design Tool: Real-Time Connection Design Review
- Create more detailed drawings for building
- Create data for CNC factory machines
- Add the next tag automatically and manually
- Creates clearer drawings for on-site installation
- Insert a list of general makeup drawings
- Data integration to review the entire project
- Save time designing templates.
- The ability to display standard and non-standard format elements.
- The complete portfolio includes DME, DMS, EOC, FUTABA (Misumi), HASCO, KLA, MEUSBURGER, PEDROTTI, RABOURDIN, STRACK, PROGRESSIVE, NATIONAL, PCS, LKM, etc.
System requirements of EMX 13 for PTC Creo 7
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 350 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
EMX 13 for PTC Creo 7 Free Download
PTC Creo EMX 18.104.22.168 for Creo 7.0×64
How to install EMX 13 for PTC Creo 7
- Need to install PTC Creo 7 first
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run the Setup file to install the software
- After the installation is complete
- Go to the folder C:\Program Files\PTC\EMX 22.214.171.124\bin, open the config.pro file with Notepad, then copy all the contents in this file.
- Go to the file C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 126.96.36.199\Common Files\text, open the config.pro file with Notepad, then paste the content copied in the previous step at the end of this file and Save