Table of Contents
EMX 14 for PTC Creo 8
EMX 14 for PTC Creo 8 is a software that provides mold design functions, is an indispensable supplementary tool for mold manufacturers, mold makers, helping to eliminate time-consuming, cumbersome and routine jobs. are data transformation requirements that slow down product development.
The software also allows users to create mold base layouts in a familiar 2D environment and automatically generate 3D models to take advantage of 3D design and provide users with the best design solutions. In our 2D process-oriented GUI, we can guide users to achieve the best design and automatically update during the mold base development.
At the same time, CREO EMX 14 can also help users quickly design new molds on the software, very suitable for those who need to design parts. In addition, the software is used as a plug-in and can be installed directly into the PTC Creo by the user.
In addition, it can simplify the whole workflow perfectly, and it also supports automatic pre-placement of 3D components or assemblies, allowing users to browse in real time, which is very convenient; Of course, after blocking out components, you can also automatically slot, drill and thread holes on adjacent molds and components, saying goodbye to complex mold details.
Features of EMX 14 for PTC Creo 8
- High performance when designing model blocks, as the designer creates molds from ready-made adaptive components – “blocks”, and has created drawing templates for them.
- Reduce the possibility of errors, because the placement of components and execution of all necessary cuts and corresponding clearances is fully automated.
- A custom two-dimensional interface with variable visibility can quickly mold without wasting time recreating a three-dimensional model.
- Develop molds for specific casting machines and calculate the required clamping force.
- Automatically generate control program for machining holes on the board.
- Calculate the cost of the mold.
- Create your own tables, components, mechanism structures, and block libraries of models in dialogue mode.
- Quickly master the modular, online reference guide with animated videos.
- Automatically complete designs and refine racks through simple process-driven workflows for fast design speeds
- A library containing N types of racks/components (e.g. linear, nozzle, die, wire splice)
- Automatic top rod, water line and matching function, automatically complete the water line and water line test
- Many errors are cleared through the 3D environment, thus reducing rework costs and extending cycle times
- By automatically updating molds, paints and coatings Redesigning needs
- Use your own typical design and mold parts to create a custom gallery.
System requirements of EMX 14 for PTC Creo 8
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 350 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
EMX 14 for PTC Creo 8 Free Download
PTC Creo EMX 220.127.116.11 for Creo 8.0×64
How to install EMX 14 for PTC Creo 8
- Need to install PTC Creo 8 first
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run the Setup file to install the software
- After the installation is complete
- Go to the folder C:\Program Files\PTC\EMX 18.104.22.168\bin, open the config.pro file with Notepad, then copy all the contents in this file.
- Go to the file C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 22.214.171.124\Common Files\text, open the config.pro file with Notepad, then paste the content copied in the previous step at the end of this file and Save