Enterprise Architect 15
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect 15 incorporates an extremely rich new toolset, image enhancements, team customization, administration, accessibility, integration, collaboration, and deployment options together that will revolutionize and revitalize your modeling and design process. A single tool to expertly cut across multiple areas and build a unified, unified view of your business, software, systems, processes, businesses and the world.
Instant access to Pro Cloud Server’s external data integration capabilities. There are no additional customer fees – just install and connect. In addition, you get MDG Integration products for MS Office (download separately) to work with MS Office tools and Enterprise Architect models.
However, hiding or displaying model content is based on a customizable security model. When using Oracle or SQL Server, Enterprise Architect supports Item-level security. Although the Corporate and Unified versions that support repository readings with RLS are enabled, only the Ultimate Version provides support for configuring model packages with Item Level Security.
Features of Enterprise Architect 15
- Take advantage of model-based add-ons to implement new workflows, governance and control in mission-critical models.
- Take advantage of the Security group (technology) and Ribbon set security restrictions to ensure your modelers only see the tools and technologies related to them.
- Model-based add-ins designed to easily develop and deploy custom add-ins.
- Data mining tools provide a comprehensive means of data abstraction from a variety of external data sources including: databases (ODBC, ADO, OLEDB, JET), text files (XML,
- JSON , plain text), Excel (XLS, CSV) and online file or URL.
- It provides a platform for add-ins defined in the model itself and therefore does not require network staff or others to manage the update and deployment cycle.
- Perspective capabilities have been streamlined and aligned with the administration and security of Enterprise Architect to provide a richer and more useful modeling experience for both small groups and large businesses.
- Version 15 improves the perspective sets provided in previous versions by supporting additional perspective sets and including more generic sets that combine more materials in a set.
- Quickly create highly customizable documents by simply dragging and dropping any model content into the Open Artifacts document, then selecting a template to display the removed content according to the specifications of friend.
- DMN (Symbol decision symbol). Information miner. Matrix view diagram. Diagram of building the view. Custom table. Customize the diagram type. Optional report. Matrix feature. Favorite project browser.
- New element browser. New port. Browse new diagrams. Hundreds of user interface edits. New icon set, new technology, new way of working.
System requirements of Enterprise Architect 15
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 300 MB or more
Enterprise Architect 15 Free Download
Enterprise Architect 15.0 Build 1514
How to install Enterprise Architect 15
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run the Setup file to install the software
- Copy the file “EA.exe” in the [email protected] folder to the location where the software path “C:\Program Files (x86)\Sparx Systems\EA Trial” has been installed
- Watch the Windows 10 – 64bit test video