Table of Contents
ESI PAM-STAMP gives you the ability to tackle sheet metal forming challenges from designing parts and tooling to manufacturing each part with a single tool. Validates the formation of individual panels and even helps to validate the assembly of closed panels, such as doors. Develop and validate key manufacturing and joining processes, virtually, to ensure the manufacturability of parts, sub-assemblies and assemblies for all sheet metal parts, from simple to complex, ordinary steel to advanced light sheet metal.
The continued trend of increasing the number of variants on cars while reducing the number of vehicles produced calls for cost-effective manufacturing methods and bodywork in white concepts such as roll trim. This procedure is very flexible and requires only a modest investment. This simulation aims to avoid fixtures, programming, and testing during the prototype phase and test series. Besides the optimal and error-free lacing process, the focus of the simulation is on the conformational deviations resulting from the assembly caused by the return springs of the components and the contour. The “roll in” of the outer edge can finally be evaluated.
Features of ESI PAM-STAMP
- The user-friendly interface inside the PAM-STAMP defines the same physical process as the lacing programming guided by the robotic arm. This allows one to systematically optimize existing experience and strategies to control possible conformational deviations. The position of the part cuts required for edging can be optimized for the subsequent operation sequence of the respective individual parts.
- The PAM-STAMP provides the user with a virtual bending machine, allowing control of all axes in relation to the applied force, for example, on a clamping die or path and velocity control for a pressure die. It is also possible to crimp with enhanced support. The setup process starts with a simple bend curve and lets the basic bender know how to easily progress to the bend tube.
- PAM-STAMP allows the customer to test and optimize the entire Hydroforming production system in one environment, and gives the customer the choice to use PAM-TUBEMAKER or to use the CAD data available for all constructions. tools and parts for customers. At the end of the day, all the data and information needed to provide a reliable offer and claim are available.
System requirements for ESI PAM-STAMP
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
ESI PAM-STAMP Free Download
ESI PAM-STAMP 2022.0 x64
How to install ESI PAM-STAMP
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install software
- Do not install FlexNet Licensing Utilities!
- Copy folder “2022.0” to C:\Program Files\ESI Group\PAM-STAMP\2022.0
- Copy folder ProgramData to C:
- Run “PAM_LMD_Licensing.reg” and confirm to add info into Windows Registry