Esri ArcGIS Desktop
Esri ArcGIS Desktop is a very handy application that can be used to work with various maps as well as geographic information developed by ESRI. With this application, you can create maps and collect geographic data.
ArcGIS Desktop already has ArcEditor as well as ArcInfo. ArcEditor has a wealth of advanced tools for manipulating geometrical database and shape files, and ArcInfo includes data manipulation, editing and analysis functions. This application allows you to convert 2D data to 3D data for visualization.
You can also produce high quality maps easily. ArcGIS Desktop has many new new components such as ArcGIS Desktop Platform Geography Tool, Database Server, ArcReader, ArcGIS Workflow Manager and ArcObjects SDK for Java, etc. as well as geographic information developed by ESRI.
Part of the Esri Geospatial Cloud, ArcGIS Desktop is the foundational piece of the ArcGIS platform for GIS professionals to create, analyze, manage and share geographic information so decision-makers can make intelligent, informed decisions. It allows you to create maps, perform spatial analysis, and manage data. You can import multiple data formats and use powerful analytical tools and workflows to identify spatial patterns, trends, and non-obvious relationships.
Features of Esri ArcGIS Desktop
- A handy application that can be used to work with various maps as well as geographic information developed by ESRI.
- Can create maps and collect geographic data.
- Having ArcEditor has a wealth of advanced tools for manipulating shape files and geographic databases.
- ArcInfo included including data manipulation, editing and analysis functions.
- Lets you convert 2D to 3D data for visualization.
- The industry leading traditional GIS authoring and editing applications.
- A subscription to ArcGIS Online is included with every license of ArcGIS Desktop.
- High quality maps can also be produced easily.
- The world is not flat. Your maps don’t have to be either. Work in 2D and 3D to add dimension to your data so you can see the full picture.
- Drones, satellites, aerial, video, lidar, and more, ArcGIS Desktop provides powerful tools to manage and analyze imagery.
- Use advanced cartography tools to visualize your data and create maps that are beautiful, interactive, and informative.
- Connect your work with the world. Integrate with a wide variety of web services and share your maps on the web, mobile apps, and social media.
- Ensure authoritative data integrity and accuracy with a complete set of tools for storing, editing, evaluating, and managing all kinds of spatial data—including real-time and big data.
- There are various new components such as ArcGIS Desktop Platform Geography Tool,
- Database Server, ArcReader, ArcGIS Workflow Manager, and ArcObjects SDK for Java, etc.
System requirements of Esri ArcGIS Desktop
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 3 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Esri ArcGIS Desktop Free Download
Esri ArcGIS Desktop 10.7.1.11595
How to install Esri ArcGIS Desktop
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the [email protected] file to the location where the “C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcGIS\Desktop10.7\bin” software is installed
- Watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step