ArcGIS CityEngine is advanced 3D modeling software for creating large, interactive and engaging urban environments in less time than with traditional modeling techniques. The cities you create with ArcGIS CityEngine can be based on real-world geographic information system (GIS) data or represent a fictional city in the past, present, or future. Bring the powerful procedural city generation of ArcGIS CityEngine into your favorite urban design tools using its many integrations.
Esri CityEngine allows users to share models with other members for design review and improvement for better and enhanced results. The application is equipped with simple and powerful editing tools that allow users to model with detail and accuracy.
Features of Esri CityEngine
- Explore the many plugins, APIs, and built-in workflows to harness the power of ArcGIS CityEngine in your favorite 3D engine or programming environment.
- Palladio is a plug-in for SideFX Houdini. It provides surface operator nodes that enable the enforcement of computer-generated architecture (CGA) rules of ArcGIS CityEngine in Houdini networks. As a result, 3D environment artists don’t need to leave their familiar Houdini toolset to take advantage of the procedural modeling power of ArcGIS CityEngine.
- Serlio is a plug-in for Autodesk Maya. It provides a modifier node that allows the execution of ArcGIS CityEngine CGA rules in a Maya scene. This allows the 3D environment artist to leverage the power of procedural modeling in ArcGIS CityEngine without having to leave the familiar Maya toolkit.
- Vitruvio is a plug-in for Unreal Engine. It allows the use of ArcGIS CityEngine CGA rules for procedural generation of buildings in Unreal Engine Editor or at runtime.
- PyPRT provides a Python binding for the PRT (Procedural Runtime) of ArcGIS CityEngine. This enables the enforcement of ArcGIS CityEngine CGA rules in Python. Using PyPRT, creating 3D content in Python is simplified.
- One of the most important components of ArcGIS CityEngine is the Procedure Runtime. It uses rule packs (RPKs) created with ArcGIS CityEngine and generates 3D geometry of building models.
Esri CityEngine System requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/11
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1.8 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Esri CityEngine Free Download
Esri CityEngine 2022.0.8300 x64
How to install Esri CityEngine
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- On adminstrator wizard choose CityEngine Concurrent Use and tick to define a license manager later from the arcgis adminstrator click ok
- Copy from crack folder the .dll file and replace it on: C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\CityEngine2022.1\plugins\