Expresii 2021 is an advanced digital painting system. Ink painting software uses fluid dynamics to simulate watercolors and other natural environments, as well as GPU accelerated water paint, simulated organic brushes, and extremely deep scaling.
It supports both pen and touch input, and if you have a device with a tilt sensor (or game controller), you can even tilt the virtual paper to control the flow of ink. Images can be saved in PNG or PSD format with support for alpha channels and PSD layers. Moxi Paint Engine, we are using the GPU to take our watercolor sim to the next level! Yibi Brush Engine – Gives you the power to create organic shapes just like using a real brush! Youji Rendering Engine – Enlarges the image to see your work as if it were done on a real sheet of paper. No more fat pixels! Let the virtual ink flow and blend on the virtual paper.
Development dates back to 1999 when Computer Graphics researcher Nelson Chu began inventing a new way to simulate paintbrushes in 3D space. By using such a virtual brush, you can create a lot of different markers that would normally require switching between multiple ‘brushes’ in other programs. By eliminating clear transitions, you can finally create expressive cues that capture your rhythm. Water based media is always a challenge in digital painting technology. Many paint programs offer ‘watercolor brushes’, most of which are based on diffuse scanned or locally stamped images. Great results can be achieved but still lacks one important thing – flexibility. On the other hand, our paint simulation takes digital watercolors to a whole new level using computational fluid dynamics for natural flows.
Expresii has a quick and simple installation process and once it’s installed you will be greeted with a sleek and stylish user interface that includes canvas and a toolkit window. The work area is very well organized so that it doesn’t distract you during the creation process. You can also visit Tutorials and learn how you can get the most out of watercolor painting with this app. It has a number of presets that can be tested if you are new to this type of digital painting. The pressure-sensitive color selection means that the more you emphasize on the Stylus, the more colors are sent to the beam.
Features of Expresii 2021
- An impressive application that allows you to create digital paintings and calligraphy.
- There’s a quick and simple installation process.
- Has a sleek and stylish user interface that includes canvas and a toolkit window.
- The work area is very well organized so that it doesn’t distract you during the creation process.
- There are a number of presets that can be tested if you are new to this type of digital painting.
- The color selection is pressure sensitive, which means the more emphasis you put on the Stylus, the more colors are sent to the beam.
- You can also download PhotoDiva 2020 from iggtech
System requirements of Expresii 2021
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 60 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
Expresii 2021 Free Download
How to install Expresii 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy X.exe & Config to the path “C:\Program Files\Expresii x64“
- Copy Expresii folder to the path “C:\Users\username\AppData\Local“
- Open the software and Register
- See the video for detailed installation instructions