Table of Contents
Flicker Free is a powerful and simple way to remove flicker from your video. We offer presets for different types of footage, making it easy to eliminate flicker caused by out of sync cameras, time-lapse, or slow-motion video. Flicker Free will work on any sized footage and is compatible with a wide range of video editing applications such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, FCP, Avid, Resolve, and Vegas.
Features of Flicker Free
- Video plugins should make your life easier. The software should be doing the hard work behind the scenes so you can get work done quickly without watching hours of training videos. Flicker Free is not a plugin you need to use all the time, but when you do have flicker on video footage there’s no need to re-learn it every time you use it.
- Flicker Free doesn’t require any ‘pre-analysis’ to work. Just choose your de-flicker preset , drag and drop it on top of your clip. While there are many different types of flicker, the strobing will be pretty much the same throughout any given piece of footage. If Flicker Free works on a couple of seconds of your video, it’ll work remove flicker on the rest of it.
- Flicker Free 2.0 uses optical flow algorithms to detect and delineate independently moving objects, even in the presence of camera motion. These integrated motion-estimation algorithms are highly effective for repairing footage that was previously unfixable.
- No matter what’s causing the flicker, Flicker Free can fix it. It was designed for Time Lapse videography, but works on slow-motion footage, rolling bands caused by the camera being out of sync with LED or fluorescent lights, drone footage and more. Check our Examples for tips on how to remove different types of flicker with Flicker Free.
- Working with 4K or larger resolutions? Flicker Free 2.0 comes with dramatic GPU-accelerated performance gains of more than 300% over the previous version. Rendering speed will vary according to your computer. GPU, operating system and How GPU the Video Editing App you’re using. If you need more info please email us at [email protected] .
- A time lapse video requires taking a photo at intervals (1 sec., 1 min., etc) and combining them to make the video. This can result in beautiful videos, but the exposure tends to change between frames. When played back this shows up as flicker.
- Flicker Free was designed to deal with Time Lapse flicker and works beautifully on it. If you, like us, are a connoisseur of shooting Time Lapse we suggest taking a look at just how powerful Flicker can be creating these types of videos.
Flicker Free System requirements
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
- After Effects CC 2015 – 2024
- Premiere Pro CC 2015 – 2024
- Digital Anarchy Bundle 2023.9 CE Included
- Beauty Box v5.0.10
- Flicker Free v2.2.3
- Light Wrap v1.2.6
- Power Search v3.0.1
- Samurai v1.2.6
Flicker Free Free Download
Digital Anarchy Bundle 2023.9 CE
Flicker Free OFX v2.2.1 CE (WIN)
- Plugin for Adobe
- Adobe CC 2020 Collection
- Adobe CC 2021 Collection
- Adobe CC 2022 Collection
- Adobe CC 2023 Collection