Table of Contents
Floatify is a sleek and innovative kitchen appliance that has gained popularity for its unique features and advanced technology. Designed to make blending and mixing a breeze, Floatify blender combines powerful performance with convenience. Its unique floating blade system ensures smooth and consistent results, while the variable speed control enables precise control over blending intensity. The blender also offers a range of pre-programmed settings for easy operation, including options for smoothies, soups, and ice crushing. With its modern design and user-friendly interface, Floatify blender is a must-have tool for anyone looking to elevate their blending experience.
Features of Floatify
- Generate realistic floating objects: Floatify can generate realistic floating objects in Blender with a few simple clicks. You can control the size, shape, and density of the object, as well as the forces that are acting on it.
- Easy to use: Floatify is very easy to use, even for beginners. The interface is simple and straightforward, and there are a variety of presets and templates to get you started quickly.
- Flexible and customizable: Floatify is a very flexible and customizable tool. You can adjust almost every aspect of the simulation to achieve the desired results.
- Powerful: Floatify is a powerful tool that can be used to create a wide variety of floating effects. From simple objects like balloons and bubbles, to more complex objects like floating islands and spaceships, Floatify can do it all.
System requirements Floatify
- 64-bit dual-core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support
- 4 GB RAM
- 1280 × 768 screen
- Mouse, touchpad or pen + tablet
- Graphics card with 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3
- Blender version 2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6
Floatify Free Download
Floatify v1.0 (Blender)
How to install Floatify
- Install Blender First
- Open the software, click Edit (EDIT) → Preference → Plug-in (Aadd-ONS) → Install
- Restart Blender, you can see the installed plug -in in the file → user settings → plug -in