Table of Contents
FLOW-3D provides a complete and flexible CFD simulation platform for engineers to investigate the dynamic behavior of liquids and gases in a wide range of industrial applications and physical processes. FLOW-3D is focused on multiphase and free surface applications, serving a wide range of industries including microfluidic, biomedical devices, water civil infrastructure, aerospace, products consumer, additive manufacturing, inkjet, laser welding, automotive, offshore, energy and automotive.
A uniquely powerful, multi-physics tool, FLOW-3D provides the functionality, ease of use, and power that help engineers advance their modeling goals. Built for the ultimate in performance, FLOW-3D continuously scales from standard workstations to hundreds of CPU cores on high performance compute solutions .
Flow Science FLOW-3D is developed with the advanced Flowsight post-processing engine, allowing users to visualize and understand all analysis results and outputs. It provides modelers with advanced analysis capabilities and also includes tools like arbitrary 2D clips along paths, 3D clips, volume rendering, advanced data timing, calculator, alignment streamlined and vector graphs and more. Packed with rich features with multiple views and dynamic object visualization tools. It has modern and intuitive user interface with better and more efficient management, simulation, monitoring, post-processing.
Features of FLOW-3D
- First, FLOW-3D uses a meshing method that combines the advantages of a simple rectangular mesh with the flexibility of deformed meshes. This approach is called “freely meshing” because the mesh and the geometry can be freely modified independently of each other. This mechanism eliminates the time-consuming work of creating adaptive or finite element meshes. FLOW-3D uses a fixed grid of orthogonal elements, which simplifies generation and provides many desirable properties (e.g. regularity improves accuracy, reduces memory requirements, generates conditions for approximation of numbers).
- Second, FLOW-3D includes a special technique called FAVOR (Segmental Volume Obstacle Representation) method that is used to describe free-form geometry on rectangular meshes. The philosophy of FAVOR is that the numerical algorithms in the finite volume method are based on information that includes only one value of pressure, velocity, and temperature for each element, so it would be illogical to use this information. more detail to describe the geometry. In this way, the FAVOR method retains the simplicity of rectangular elements while representing complex geometries to a degree consistent with the use of per-element mean flow characteristics. volume.
- The third important feature of FLOW-3D that distinguishes it from other CFD programs is the surface treatment of the flowing liquid. This program uses special numerical methods to track the positions of surfaces and precisely apply boundary conditions to them.
In FLOW-3D, free surfaces are modeled using the liquid-volume finite-volume method.
- Some competitive CFDs claim to adopt the VOF strategy, even though in reality they only use one or two of the three basic components that make up the VOF strategy. Potential users of CFD programs should be aware that such fake VOF schemes will often give inaccurate results.
- The all-inclusive FLOW-3D of these components is recommended for successful free surface treatment. Furthermore, FLOW-3D includes important improvements to the original VOF method to improve the accuracy of boundary conditions and interface tracking. The implementation of this method is called TruVOF.
- FLOW-3D is widely used worldwide in commercial and scientific projects to solve the most complex problems in many fields. With FLOW-3D you can solve problems in aerospace, in wire-printing, foundry, shipbuilding, coating, hydraulic engineering.
System requirements of FLOW-3D
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 500 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
FLOW-3D Free Download
How to install FLOW-3D
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Go to Crack >> Server, extract the files “SSQ_UniversalLicenseServer_Core_20170718” and “SSQ_UniversalLicenseServer_Module_FlowScience_20170718” copy the folder “Vendors” to the folder “SolidSQUAD_License_Servers” just extracted
- Move the folder “SolidSQUAD_License_Servers” to drive C, go inside and run the file “install_or_update.bat” right click chuộtRun As Administrator
- Run Setup to install the software
- When installing, uncheck “Install License Server” and click Next > Enter “localhost“
- After the installation is complete, extract the file “FLOW.SCIENCE.FLOW-3D.v11.2u2.WIN64-SSQ“
- Copy the folder “v11.2” to the path “C:\flow3d\v11.2“