FontLab 7 is a professional font editor that will support all major outline font formats including Type 1, TrueType, OpenType and Multi Master. This app has been developed for professional users such as designers and typists. It provides you with a user-friendly environment to customize how every symbol in a font looks like.
With FontLab, you can correct curves precisely without zooming (Cmd / Ctrl + drag), improve weight consistency (thickness measurement, uneven trunk balance), quickly create deep k layers (now also on both sides).
FontLab fully supports changing fonts. You can open and export both CFF2- and TrueType VF, with intermediate glyph masters and conditional glyph replacement, avar axis mapping and STAT axis cases. You can view multiple owners at the same time (as grid overlays and are cousins on either side) and edit them (Edit on Layers, Match when Editing).
FontLab now understands how to name glyph from other font editors and can automatically create OpenType features based on different glyph naming schemes (also easy to rename glyphs!).
Features of FontLab 7
- The professional font editor will support all major outline font formats including Type 1, TrueType, OpenType and Multiple Master.
- Developed for professional users like designers and typists.
- Provides you with a user-friendly environment to customize how every symbol in a font looks like.
- The entire phrase and kern space according to the paired list is planned. Apply tracking, width modifications, sidebearings and kerning globally or for selected glyphs.
- Automatically or manually associate indices between glyphs using complex expressions.
Kern between layers and glyphs in a way compatible with UFO and OpenType, with exceptions.
- Automatically build kerning classes.
- Automatically calculate figures and kerning, or use autokerning suggestions when you kern manually.
- Create, open, edit and export monochrome outline fonts with single masters (desktop and web) and multiple owners (variables), color fonts (with editable multicolored images, glyphs SVG or bitmap glyphs).
- Compare fonts, merge and split charsets and font variants. Modify fonts, glyphs, metrics, font information and techniques.
- Switch between font formats, improve the screen interface with automatic and manual suggestions. Exchange font sources with other font creation applications.
- Lets you create fonts from scratch and so it gives you sketches where you can easily draw anything to illustrate your ideas.
- It is easy to add notes for each glyph as well as delete glyphs from their respective font families.
- Can import wallpapers, bitmap fonts, figures, EPS as well as Mac font files.
- Support hotkeys plus it has online tutorials.
System requirements of FontLab 7
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 150 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 and above.
FontLab 7 Free Download
FontLab_188.8.131.5264 – 32bit và 64bit