FumeFX for 3ds Max
FumeFX for 3ds Max is a powerful fluid dynamics plugin for Autodesk 3ds max, designed to simulate and render realistic fire, smoke, explosions and other phenomena. Inability to capture the sophistication and complexity of liquid gas behavior, it is favored in visual effects artists, game developers, visual experts and all others who require darkness. multi in reality.
The latest incarnation of FumeFX offers the artist with unique set of tools that will free the creative mind and minimize tedious tasks even further than before. As a result of the FumeFX core rewrite, a wide range of irregular objects can be used for simulation without the fear of solver instabilities. The newly implemented conservative advection, GPU accelerated 3ds Max viewport, faster simulations, .fxd multithreaded lossy compression
With this plugin, you can easily add many visual and animation effects of smoke, fire, gas exploration and many other phenomena.
FumeFX is a very flexible and powerful application and intuitive workflow will turn it into the perfect solution for the most demanding tasks in the field of computer graphics. Its core engine will allow you to interfere with the calculation and simulation at the lowest level. It has a Lighting Map that allows you to create fast shadows. It also had a model
Features of FumeFX for 3ds Max
- The most convenient and widely used plug-in for animation and simulation and for graphic tools.
- The QCG solver in FumeFX is optimized for speed and robustness. It has complete control over the realism vs speed balance.
- Can easily add a variety of visual and animation effects of smoke, fire, gas exploration and many other phenomena.
- A very flexible and powerful application.
- The Fire model within FumeFX adds Oxygen to the equation. This new component brings forth various new ways to creatively control the burn process.
- Its intuitive workflow will make it the perfect solution for the most demanding tasks in the field of computer graphics.
- Having a Illumination Map will allow you to create the ball quickly.
- Having a model High efficiency scattering will enhance the dispersion of transparent light liquid and between multiple FumeFX nets.
- With over 10 years of successful usage in film production, video games, the advertisement industry and other areas that require realistic fire and smoke have helped in shaping the fluid simulation package that users can rely on.
- Whether making a candle dancing on the wind or destroying a whole city block in 2012 movie style, FumeFX can help you deliver the shot on time and within budget.
System Requirements of FumeFX for 3ds Max
- Based on the configuration for 3DS Max software or
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk capacity: 500 MB of free space needed.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 and above.
FumeFX for 3ds Max Free Download
Sitni Sati FumeFX v5.0.5 for 3ds Max 2014-2020
For 3ds Max Collection
How to install FumeFX for 3ds Max
- Unzip the downloaded software
- There are 2 ways to install the software you can choose
- Method 1
- Running File Setup to install the software, “AFLICS” needs to be installed (full installation)
- Stop AfterFLICS service
- Copy the “AfterFLICS.exe” file in the “Patch_ # 1” folder to the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\AFLICS“
- Run with Run as Administrator
- Method 2
- Install “AFLICS” software without installation (simulation only)
- Copy the “FumeFX.dlo” file in the “Patch_ # 2” folder to the path “C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2020\plugins\AfterWorks\FumeFX“
- If If the FumeFX.ini file is not full of privileges, there will be an error with the config error. Right click on Properties >> Security >> Select User >> Edit full Control and Save
- Ok watching Windows 10 – 64bit test video