FumeFX for Autodesk Maya
FumeFX for Autodesk Maya is a widely used plugin to create smoke, explosion, smoke and fire in animation. It is a reliable plugin for Maya Graphics as well as supporting Cinema 4D. It is easy to use and is a reliable animation plugin that can create realistic effects for gas phenomena. This comprehensive solution comes with plug-and-play support for animation and simulation without any complicated configuration.
Simulate gas phenomena such as explosions, smoke and… with this plugin which is extremely graphical and using the latest animation methods it can animate gas phenomena for you. Working with this plugin is very convenient and easy and you can use it very simply. In its new update we have seen many changes like OpenVDB support, ability to use PDC particle system, support for VRay data, ability to use black and white shading and that you can see in the new update of this plugin, these features Enjoy the new one.
Features of FumeFX for Autodesk Maya
- Accurate and extremely high-graphics simulation of natural gas phenomena such as explosions, smoke and
- Full support for 3DS Max versions from 2013 to 2018
- New possibilities of using the PDC . particle system
- Massively suitable for a graphics and animation plugin
- New multi-view preview feature
- Simulate many effects like smoke, fire, explosion, etc.
- Complete support for PDC Particle System and OpenVDB support
- Supports VRay data along with black and white shading
- Accurate simulation features with ultra-high resolution effects
- Multi-view preview features for better images and more to explore
System requirements of FumeFX for Autodesk Maya
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/11
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 200 MB of free space required.
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
FumeFX for Autodesk Maya Free Download
Sitni Sati FumeFX 5.0.7 for Autodesk Maya 2019-2022 x64
How to install FumeFX for Autodesk Maya
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- There are 2 ways to install the software you can choose
- Method 1
- Running File Setup to install the software, “AFLICS” needs to be installed (full installation)
- Stop AfterFLICS service
- Copy the “AfterFLICS.exe” file in the “Crack_ # 1” folder to the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\AFLICS“
- Run with Run as Administrator
- Method 2
- Install “AFLICS” software without installation (simulation only)
- Copy the “FumeFX_5040_fix.mll” file in the “Crack_ # 2” folder to the path “C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2019\FumeFX\plug-ins“
- Ok watching Windows 10 – 64bit test video