FumeFX for Cinema 4D
Sitni Sati FumeFX for Cinema 4D is a powerful fluid dynamics plugin for Cinema 4D, designed to simulate and render fire, smoke, explosions and other gas phenomena. Inability to capture the sophistication and complexity of liquid gas behavior, it is favored by visual effects artists, game developers, visual experts and others who demand the utmost in realistic.
FumeFX 5 provides artists with a unique set of tools that will free up creative minds and minimize tedious tasks even more than before. As a result of the rewrite of FumeFX core, a variety of irregular objects can be used to simulate without fear of solution solver. Newly developed conservative advances, accelerated 4D Cinema view, faster simulation, loss of multithreaded data .fxd are just some of the features found in FumeFX 5.0.
Features of FumeFX for Cinema 4D
- FumeFX interface integrates simulation, rendering, presets and source parameters in one place. It provides quick and easy navigation through the simulation memory and provides intuitive control of simulation parameters.
- The GPU accelerated view creates a comparable image rendering to provide instant feedback on the simulation’s appearance and behavior. Among many advantages, it
- supports viewp .png export during simulation.
To increase productivity, FumeFX can use Deadlines or remote desktop applications to run simulation tasks on another computer with FumeFX or FumeFX SL installed.
- The QCG solver in FumeFX is optimized for speed and power. It has total control over reality compared to the speed balance.
- The Fire model in FumeFX adds oxygen to the equation. This new component offers new ways to creatively control the burning process.
- With the addition of different vortex models, you can now choose from different visual curves, giving your FumeFX simulation a more unique look.
- Adding details to an existing FumeFX simulation has never been easier. It is a fast, efficient and predictable way to increase grid resolution.
- Post processing allows you to save buffers, bake War Warps, convert between different formats or improve buffer fetch and save disk space by eliminating channels that are no longer needed in the process. do your work.
FumeFX is tightly integrated with various Thinking Counties and operators based on various FumeFX providing optimal granular control.
System requirements of FumeFX for Cinema 4D
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 200 MB of free space required.
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 and above.
FumeFX for Cinema 4D Free Download
Sitni Sati FumeFX 5.0 for Cinema 4D R18-R21
How to install FumeFX for Cinema 4D
- Unzip the downloaded software
- There are 2 ways to install the software you can choose
- Method 1
- Running File Setup to install the software, “AFLICS” needs to be installed (full installation)
- Stop AfterFLICS service
- Copy the “AfterFLICS.exe” file in the “Patch_ # 1” folder to the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\AFLICS“
- Run with Run as Administrator
- Method 2
- Install “AFLICS” software without installation (simulation only)
- Copy the “FumeFX_5000_fix.xdl64” file in the “Patch_ # 2” folder to the path “C:\Program Files\Maxon Cinema 4D R21\plugins\FumeFX“
- Ok watching Windows 10 – 64bit test video