Fusion Studio 16
Fusion Studio 16 is an impressive application for 3D artists as well as graphic designers equipped with various effects and tools. This epic animation tool has been aimed at synthesizing images as well as motion graphics.
It has been equipped with a multitude of different effects as well as active editing functions with a powerful rendering engine to provide an enhanced experience.
Blackmagic Fusion Studio 9 provides a very user-friendly working environment, which will allow users to take advantage of the generous set of features and effects libraries. The application does not rely on the timeline feature to combine items but instead has a button editor that allows you to design complex flow of effects including images, objects and tools.
The software allows you to work with different colors, colors and saturation, etc. It also allows you to enter 3D from different 3D modeling applications. This application allows creating 2D as well as creating 3D text, creating background and creating gradients, reducing noise and processing images.
Features of Fusion Studio 16
- An impressive application for 3D artists as well as graphic designers equipped with various effects and tools.
- Aims to synthesize images as well as motion graphics.
- Equipped with a multitude of different effects as well as editing functions that work with powerful rendering tools to provide an enhanced experience.
- Provide a very user-friendly working environment, this will allow users to take advantage of the generous set of features and effects libraries.
- There is a button editor that will allow you to design complex effects streams including images, objects, and tools.
- Lets you work with different colors, colors and saturation, etc.
- Allows creating 2D as well as creating 3D text, creating backgrounds and gradients, reducing noise and processing images.
- Supports EXR, ProRes, DNxHR and MXF to transfer photos between DaVinci Resolve
- GPU acceleration and support multiple Metal, CUDA and OpenCL
- Create text strings with powerful 2D or 3D animation effects
- Create advanced motion graphics with incredible depth
- Create amazing 3D animated particle effects in the real world
- Combine live action with 3D models and cameras
- Advanced vector drawing and drawing tools allow you to create masks
- Includes hundreds of tools, filters and unlimited effects
- Panoramic viewer for working in a 360-degree VR environment
- Import full 3D models from applications like Maya, 3ds Max
System requirements of Fusion Studio 16
- Operating system: Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Minimum RAM of 8 GB, 16 GB recommended
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
- The GPU has at least 2GB of memory
Fusion Studio 16 Free Download
BlackMagic Design Fusion Studio 220.127.116.11
BlackMagic Design Fusion Render Node 18.104.22.168
How to install Fusion Studio 16
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Watch the Windows 10 – 64bit test video