Futuremark PCMark 10
Futuremark PCMark 10 is a reliable benchmarking application that can test and analyze the entire performance of your computer.
The health of the computer is the most important factor for productivity, with a slow computer users can get annoyed and that can reduce work efficiency. PCMark 10 is a complete benchmarking package that contains all the powerful tools that can test PC performance and provides design support for new tests using Microsoft and Adobe apps. This is a reliable application with an intuitive and professional environment that can solve all PC problems and measure the performance of hardware components.
PCMark 10 has been developed for computers used in private environments such as offices, etc. This application can perform Essential, Productivity and Digital Content Creation tests. It can also do a Game sub-test and it can give you the actual exact score of the computer graphics as well as the physical performance. Futuremark PCMark 10 Advanced Edition is the best fit for any PC or laptop.
This download is the Basic Edition of PCMark 10, which will allow you to run benchmarks to easily compare performance between systems. Compared to PCMark 8, PCMark 10’s workload runs twice as fast and uses open source software.
Features of Futuremark PCMark 10
- A complete benchmarking application
- Complete PC performance test application
- Design custom tests using different applications
- Designed to test your PC’s overall performance
- Check out hardware components and battery life
- Evaluate your computer’s behavior under certain conditions
- Multiple tests in separate sections
- Ideal for computers used in private environments.
- Essential, productivity, and Digital content creation testing can be performed.
- Simulate workload with daily tasks
- Different sub-test modes for different test types
- Specify workload and other scenarios to test your performance
- Many other powerful features
- You can also download IDM (Internet Download Manager) from iggtech
System requirements of Futuremark PCMark 10
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 6 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1 GHz Dual Core processor or higher.
Futuremark PCMark 10 Free Download
How to install Futuremark PCMark 10
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Change language used
- Finished watching the test video Windows 10 – 64bit