GerbView is a great application that allows you to view, print, convert and markup Gerber, HPGL/2, Excellon, PDF and raster files easily and quickly. This is a powerful application that can render your designs instantly in multiple formats. It supports a wide range of popular file formats like HPGL, TIFF, BMP, DXF, PS, SVG, PRN, and more. with a very clear layout that allows users to perform various actions professionally
GerbView 2022 is a handy application that allows you to open several circuit designs, with one circuit design on top of the other, to make it much easier for you to make measurements or compare two different models. to the Clipboard and then paste it into another Windows application. It also provides many editing tools such as arrows, images, lines, ellipses and polygons. And finally, it is also capable of handling and working with existing old projects and allows users to save time by not having to start from scratch. mark Gerber, Excellon, HPGL/2 and raster files.
Support hotkeys to help you perform different operations very easily. Drag and drop files into the main window and start working on documents. It is also possible to create a workspace to work with multiple files at the same time. Easily import or export files, open and view documents, and use various editing tools. Users can add images and different shapes including lines, arrows, ellipses and polygons.
Features of GerbView
- Handling Gerber, Excellon and HPGL . files
- View, edit and convert features
- Allows you to view, print, convert and markup Gerber, HPGL/2, Excellon, PDF and raster files easily and quickly.
- The ability to visualize your designs instantly in multiple formats.
- Supports many popular file formats like HPGL, TIFF, BMP, DXF, PS, SVG, PRN, etc.
- Provides a simple and intuitive interface with a very clear layout that allows users to perform various actions professionally.
- Allows you to open several circuit designs, to make it much easier to make measurements or compare two different models.
- Gives you the ability to copy the selected area to the Clipboard and then paste it into another Windows application.
- Provides many editing tools such as arrows, images, lines, ellipses and polygons.
- Supports metric as well as British coordinates and it also allows you to add headers and footers.
- Supports both British and metric coordinates
- Add headers and footers and duplicate areas
- Print in black and white and preview before printing
- More powerful features and options
System requirements of GerbView
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel or compatible CPU-based computer
- RAM: RAM 4 GB
- Free hard disk space: 500 MB or more
GerbView Free Download
GerbView 10.00 x64
How to install GerbView
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Enter the key in the text file