Table of Contents
GNS Animator4 is a high-performance and resource-efficient post-FEA processor for animation and analysis of extremely finite element models. Animator4 supports a range of finite element analysis (FEA) and interfaces with popular commercial FE solvers including LS-Dyna, Pamcrash, Radioss, Nastran, Abaqus and Madymo.
The development of Animator4 began in the early 1990s. The first commercial version, called Animator3, was released in October 1996. Animator3’s successor, Animator4, was released in 2009.
Today Animator4 is being used by almost every car company worldwide, a large number of aerospace companies, and the chemical industry. Animator4 software is a comprehensive animation tool for managing large models of limited components that allow the correct use of system resources.
This software provides many professional capabilities to evaluate and validate the results of the most complex calculations and allows you to easily perform your analysis. You can animate your models with the help of professional tools and display simulation results in a graphic presentation for car designers.
Features of GNS Animator4
- Post-processing and visualization of FEA extremely quickly using the latest computer technologies and resources effectively.
- Intuitive graphical user interface (GUI)
- Easy to learn – easy to use
- The powerful visual features support multiple rendering modes
- Multi-slot visual technology
- Cross section
- Optional stereoscopic 3D to support 3D animation with 3D glasses
- Correlation and overlay of incident test video with FEA results.
- Animator4 supports calculation of missing camera parameters using user-selected reference points.
- The Animator4 command language supports session file creation for batch processing. TCL script interface allows custom GUI and post-user post processing functions.
- Graph functions and extended curves to visualize element and element time history data and to perform mathematical analysis operations and / or apply filters (e.g. SAE, CFC ) for complex safety analysis algorithms (HIC, VCC, etc.)
- The reporting and documentation module allows users to prepare reports that support direct and comfortable access to results and visualizations, charts, curves, etc.
System requirements of GNS Animator4
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 200 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
GNS Animator4 Free Download
GNS Animator4 v2.1.2×64
How to install GNS Animator4
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Cr@ck file to the “C:\Program Files\GNS mbH\Animator4_v2.1.2_64” path
- Create Enviroments Variables with GNS_LICENSE_FILE = Path to file “animator.lic“
- Right-click This PC icon and select Properties> Advanced system settings
- Select Enviroment Variables> System Variables> New and fill in
- Variables Name = GNS_LICENSE_FILE
- Variables value = C:\Program Files\GNS mbH\Animator4_v2.1.2_64\animator.lic
- Enter both top and bottom
- See the video for detailed installation instructions