Table of Contents
GoldWave is a professional audio player and processor that includes features such as playing and changing playback speed, recording audio from various sources on your computer, editing audio with basic commands like Cut, Copy, Paste, Trim, Replace and Overwrite, add sound effects, edit old recordings. There are also many interesting features waiting for you to discover.
GoldWave allows you to perform basic commands with sounds like Cut, Copy, Paste, Trim, Replace and Overwrite in a fast time or provide audio for PowerPoint presentations, dance programs. Effects provided in real time can be viewed before processing, noise reduction or Pop / Click filters to remove unwanted audio files.
Most of the faulty and poor quality sounds are not used and easily deleted by you immediately, but there are many important audio files that you don’t know how to refresh it. Using GoldWave software will help you refresh, fix the error to produce a completely new and better quality audio file.
GoldWave is fully integrated with the necessary feature tool to help you edit, edit, and refresh sounds from various sources in your computer or on the internet. GoldWave supports converting stereo audio formats to Mono audio, from 8bit to 16bit, from wav to mp3 …
Features of GoldWave
- This software also helps users to restore old recordings with noise and noise filtering adjustments to have a completely different quality recording.
- Provide users with many sound effects such as: Doppler, Dynamics, Echo, Invent, Flange, Offset, Pitch, Reverse … and negative filters (Noise gate, Noise reduction, Low / Highpass, Bandpass / Stop, Equalizer …
- Helps to copy CD music discs and depending on the purpose of use, users can choose the saving format for audio such as WMA, MP3, OGG ….
- The program can work with a multi-window interface to edit and edit multiple music files at the same time with fast speed. Users can perform all activities of cutting, copying, pasting music files without affecting the output.
- Provides line editing capabilities that apply to a large list of files. Users can use drag and drop actions to handle files such as auto-locating and splitting files, editing audio … Toolbar on the interface is easily customized.
- With such comprehensive features, this software is very useful for editing and creating music for many entertainment and sports programs on television, movies, news programs …
System requirements of GoldWave
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB RAM required.
- Hard disk capacity: Requires 100 MB of free space.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or above.
GoldWave Free Download
How to install GoldWave
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run the Setup file to install the software
- Open the keygen.exe file and open the key import software, which is ok, if not press Make create another key to re-enter
- Watch Windows 10 – 64bit test video