Table of Contents
Google Earth Pro
Google Earth Pro is a new, popular client software suite that works with Earth’s three-dimensional model, created on the basis of high-resolution satellite imagery.
Google Maps / Google Earth allows you to view and use a variety of content, including map and terrain data, photos, business listings, traffic, reviews and other relevant information provided by Google, who license and user provided.
Google Earth Pro, a popular new client software suite that works with the Earth’s three-dimensional model, is created on the basis of high-resolution satellite imagery.
Use real opportunities to change the scale of images (sometimes down to individual houses) and more, including the coordinates of an object. Maps can be rotated to any angle, most maps – these are regular 2D images, but some objects (settlements) are presented as a three-dimensional model. Google Earth gives you lots of information about photography, geography and astronomy.
Import ESRI Shape (SHP), MapInfo (TAB), Keyhole Markup Language (KML) and other files and let Vector Data Regionation automatically optimize and decentralize the loading of points to improve performance.
Features of Google Earth Pro
- Navigation controls – Look around, move and zoom in any position
- Sun and shadows – Watch animated shadows as they move across the landscape
- 3D buildings – See hundreds of new buildings with realistic images in many cities around the world
- Photos on tupo scopirovali ot suda rl-team.net information
- Support for new language versions
- Flash video in placemark bubble
- Fly from space to your neighborhood. Enter the address and zoom right in
- Search for schools, parks, restaurants and hotels. Get driving directions
- Tilt and rotate view to see terrain and 3D buildings
- Save and share your searches and favorites. Even add to your notes
- Understand historical traffic trends using easy-to-read and mapped icons. Understand large datasets by visualizing them on globes. The Hit layer gives you access to 30-year access data, marketed by Market Planning Solutions Inc. provided.
- Easy-to-read thematic maps showing demographic data fields provided by Nielsen Claritas. Make business decisions using the average age, income, education level and more for the state, county, statistical region or block group.
- Study land easily by zooming in to see parcel boundaries for millions of locations in the United States. Click on the icons to see final sale prices, partitions, square feet and more. Additional parcel reports can be obtained from DataQuick.
System requirements of Google Earth Pro
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Google Earth Pro Free Download
Google Earth Pro 18.104.22.16864 Multilingual
Google Earth Pro 22.214.171.12464 Multilingual Portable (x64)
How to install Google Earth Pro
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- That’s it you can use it now