Graitec Advance Design 2022
Graitec Advance Design 2022 is a mature and easy-to-use FEM Structural Analysis solution specifically for structural engineers operating in BIM environments. It completely designs all types of structures, with all types of loads, mixing concrete, wood and steel members. It covers major code standards (Eurocodes/North America).
It enables intelligent model-driven workflow for Engineers and construction professionals. Advance Design acts as a BIM platform and ensures continuity of geometric data and analysis through model transfer throughout the design cycle.
The results of the analysis are also stored in the Digital Model and are part of the BIM process . For example, they can be used to initiate a rebar design or steel connection process directly from Revit. These options open up new breakout opportunities.
Complete your structural analysis with integrated Advanced Design modules for steel and concrete structures and automatically receive detailed design reports, design intent and drawings.
Advance Design is probably one of the easiest structural packages to learn and use. Intuitive modeling thanks to a full library of structural elements, advanced wizards and automatic load generators (climate loads, seismic loads, traffic loads, etc.). These easily customizable elements and wizards adapt to any situation: numerical eccentricities, curly braces, relationship to initial prestress, complex loading systems… Advance Design comes with Efficient tools to solve geometry problems like merging nodes, scaling linear elements, checking vertical alignment, etc.
Features of Graitec Advance Design 2022
- Load Moving Cranes Automatic generation considers one or more cranes.
- Extended FEM Capabilities with the new Link on the node, compute performance scores for boost analysis according to EN1998 and ATC40.
- Design cold-formed parts according to EN1993-1-3 and EN1993-1-5 with detailed reports.
- Reinforced Concrete Panels design module , which includes a method of strip design and automatic generation of 3D rebar distribution and rebar drawing.
- Many new Rebar modeling and detailing tools inside Advance PowerPack for Revit: improved limited rebar, new view and drawing mechanics, RC Slabs grouping, partition filtering to traverse bars, 00 improvements in the design module…
- A new synchronization mechanism for exchanging and synchronizing models and engineering data between Revit®, Advance Steel® and Advance Design®.
- Some of the enhancements in Advance PowerPack for Advance Steel related to Stairs &
- Railings will give users the ability to control how handrail assemblies and sub-assemblies are built: connections for panels – fixing lugs specification, specific weld connections and many other enhancements.
- New synchronization mechanism to streamline your BIM workflows with Autodesk platforms (Revit and Advance Steel).
- Dozens of different features requested by users all over the world to improve the efficiency of daily use.
System requirements of Graitec Advance Design 2022
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 8 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 10 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
- NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 770 2GB / GeForce Recommended GTX 960 4GB
- Intel: HD Graphics 5000 / Iris Plus Graphics 640 recommended
Graitec Advance Design 2022 Free Download
Graitec Advance Design 2022 x64
Graitec Advance Design 2022 Included
- GRAITEC Advance PowerPack 2022
- GRAITEC Advance PowerPack for Autodesk Revit 2022
- GRAITEC Advance PowerPack for Autodesk Advence Steel 2022
- GRAITEC Advance PowerPack for Autodesk Inventor 2022
- GRAITEC Advance PowerPack for Autodesk Vault 2022
- GRAITEC Advance Workshop 2022
How to install Graitec Advance Design 2022
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run the file Setup to install the software
- Copy the Patch file to the path “C:\Program Files\Graitec\Advance Design\2022\Bin“
- Run the Patch file with Run as Administrator