Table of Contents
Hosts editor is a Portable Freeware hosts-file editor and Allows you to easily add/delete , Block , Update domain names to your hosts file , Simply type the hostname you wish to add and use “Resolve domain name and add in to the list” button
According to the experience of using computers, the majority of fixing the host file to facebook, blocking the update software, blocking the website check key software copyright is the main.
Editing the hosts file may prevent you from accessing the Internet if the file is not modified correctly. This software will guide you to edit the hosts file in Windows including Windows 10.
- Depending on your needs and purposes, you need to edit the hosts file accordingly.
- You want to open hosts files to edit or add command lines to the hosts file, the host editor is an appropriate choice.
- You do not need to know where the host file is still editable.
System requirements of Hosts Editor
- Compatibility: Windows 10 , Windows 8.1 , Windows 8 , Windows 7 , Windows Vista , Winsows Xp – (both x86 and x64)
- Supported Languages: English , Turkish , German , Swedish , Spanish-Españo (Argentina) , Russian , Simplified Chinese , Japanese , Persian , Polish , Greek , Italian , Armenian , Korean , Traditional Chinese , Ukrainian , Hungarian , French , Indonesian , Portuguese (Brazilian), Dutch , Slovenian
Hosts Editor Free Download
Hosts Editor v1.4
How to use Hosts Editor
- Unzip and turn on the software
- Domain name to be manipulated
- IP addresses are usually blocked
- Click to add to the hosts file
- Save the hosts file
- Watch the video for more details