Remitano cryptocurrency exchange is already a familiar name to the crypto community in Vietnam. At the end of June 2021, Remitano launched its first token called RENEC. And currently allowing users to mine this coin for free. So what is RENEC? How to mine RENEC and what is its potential? Let’s find out together in the article below.
What is the RENEC token?
RENEC is the abbreviation of Remitano Network Coin – the official token of the Remitano Network. This is a Blockchain designed to make it possible for investors to transact quickly with cheaper fees, secure escrow and execute complex smart contracts using the RENEC token. Currently users can only earn RENEC through mining on the Remitano exchange. We will learn more about these definitions in the following sections.
For those who don’t know, Remitano is one of the first crypto exchanges in Vietnam. With top trading volume. Therefore, the prestige and quality of the floor has been confirmed over time. Currently, the exchange is allowing users to buy and sell P2P with 6 cryptocurrencies. Includes Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether USDT (USDT), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), and Ripple (XRP). In addition, the floor also has other outstanding investment products such as Invest, Swap, … to meet the investment needs of customer groups.
In addition to serving the Vietnamese market, Remitano’s products are also expanded to many other countries around the world. Remitano’s users come from more than 30 different countries, typically: Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, African countries (Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana…), India, Pakistan, Venezuela,… This diversity contributes to the solid position of the Remitano exchange as well as the potential level of the RENEC token.
Instructions for mining RENEC token token
Remitano only supports mobile app mining; So, if you haven’t downloaded the Remitano app yet, hurry up and download the Remitano app.
Step 1: Click this link to Download Remitano App and register an account.
Step 2: Then select “Account Verification” from the menu and verify the phone number (or Level 1 verification if you haven’t already).
Step 3: Select “Mining RENEC” from the menu and click “Scroll down to mine RENEC” then click “Start Mining” button to get RENEC.
Your own mining power
- Your own maximum mining power is 0.02 RENEC/hour
- For phone number verification users (Level 1): 0.01 RENEC/hour. Within 24 hours you will receive 0.24 RENEC.
Some notes when mining RENEC
- Each user is only allowed to create a unique Remitano account to mine and own RENEC. In case of detecting fraudulent actions (for example, 1 person owns many accounts),
- Remitano has the right to withdraw the entire amount of RENEC that you own in all accounts, and have the right The policy of handling violations on a case-by-case basis is decided by the floor.
- Mining process is not automatic, you have to log into Remitano app every 24 hours and click “Mining RENEC” button under “Mining RENEC” to receive tokens.
- Any outside trading information (if any) is a spontaneous act of fraudsters.
Remitano has the full right to change and adjust the way RENEC is distributed to users.
Some other ways to make money