HWiNFO is comprehensive system and diagnostic information about comprehensive hardware analysis, monitoring and reporting.
All information on hardware components is displayed in the hierarchy opening into deep details.
Useful to get a detailed hardware inventory report or check various hardware related parameters.
These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about your computer’s hardware, making them suitable for users who are looking for driver updates and computer manufacturers. , system integrator and technical expert.
Real-time monitoring of a variety of system and hardware parameters covering CPUs, GPUs, mainboards, drives, peripherals, etc.
Useful for detection of overheating, overload, performance loss or failure prediction.
Features of HWiNFO
- Comprehensive hardware information
- Monitoring, reporting and system health alerts
- Customizable Tables, Graphs, Trays, Gadgets, OSD + extensions
- Text, CSV, XML, (M) HTML, reports and logfiles
- Updated frequently
- Full hardware hierarchy, or quick summary overview. Export into XML, CSV, HTML reports.
System monitoring in customizable tables, graphs, tray icons, OSD.
- Customizable alerts on any parameter monitored with user-defined actions.
Interfacing with other applications and 3rd-party extensions.
- monitor system health (Heat, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Utility, LG LCD report
- Text report format, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML
- Available as SDK (custom client)
- 3rd party add-ons (Rainmeter Plug-in, Samurize Plug-in, Sidebar widget to display any sensor values, LCDhost Plug-in, Mini web server, RivaTuner / MSI Afterburner / Display on EVGA exact screen, HWiNFOMonitor’s sidebar widget including bar graphs, bars, etc.)
System requirements of HWiNFO
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free hard disk space: 20 MB or more
HWiNFO Free Download
HWiNFO 6.21 Build 4040 Beta (x86-x64)
How to install HWiNFO
- Extract the downloaded software
- And open the software to see the exact information about your computer
- Watch the review video