Table of Contents
InPixio Eclipse HDR
InPixio Eclipse HDR creates professional looking photos with advanced HDR editing to help you take control of your photos. There has never been a faster or easier way to create professional HDR images. With full control over light and exposure, you can achieve new levels of creativity with your RAW and HDR projects.
Easily re-expose your images without compromising details and colors. Eclipse HDR provides full resolution tone mapping in real time. No halos, no gradations, just a balanced and natural looking HDR image. You can see the result in the picture on the left.
Eclipse HDR comes with a complete RAW and image processing module that allows you to optimize your RAW images. Accurately correct hue, brightness, and saturation in specific areas of your photo with a wide selection of curves. You can completely transform the colors in your images without any branding or artifacts. Eclipse HDR Pro supports more than 600 cameras.
Features of InPixio Eclipse HDR
- Be wild and create stunning surreal effects that will turn your photos into works of art.
- Equipped with today’s fastest HDR engine, so you can create full HDR projects in a flash.
- From natural to surreal
- The HDR photo software focuses on creating an image with more details, closer to the image you’ve seen with your own eyes. It usually does this by combining multiple versions of an image with different exposures into a single photo, to capture the brightest and darkest areas of the image.
- Return light to blurred images by improving brightness, contrast and saturation. And make your best photos even better with tonal adjustments and effects.
- Since Eclipse HDR works with a single image, you don’t need an expensive HDR camera or any other device. You can save time and money and still get amazing results.
- This easy-to-use software is perfect for upscaling all types of photos, including landscapes, interiors, panoramas, architecture, and real estate.
System requirements of InPixio Eclipse HDR
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
InPixio Eclipse HDR Free Download
InPixio Eclipse HDR PRO 1.3.500.524
How to install InPixio Eclipse HDR
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software and you can use it