Inventor Nastran 2022
Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2022 is an analysis application for finite elements. User can perform linear and non-linear stress analysis on the elements for reporting and performance analysis. It can solve many bugs and technical problems. Users also have the ability to measure the distribution of temperature and heat flow.
Autodesk Inventor Nastran is a general-purpose, embedded CAD engine powered by the Autodesk Nastran solver. The new Nastran In-CAD offers a wide range of simulations that span a wide variety of analysis types, offering another high-end simulation of the embedded CAD workflow that works in both Autodesk Inventor and SOLIDWORKS to help engineers and homeowners. analyzer creates great products.
This Nastran In-CAD program can also process different element types in the same analysis, i.e. mixing surface models with solids or beam elements in the same analysis. This is for better understanding and confidence in the draft design proposal.
Autodesk Inventor Nastran is a powerful and advanced simulation and analysis application with high processing functions to save users time and perform accurate simulation of model assembly. User can perform advanced analysis and extract various data and information such as Stress, Tension, Distortion, etc. Autodesk Inventor Nastran has editorial tools for precise control of FEA models and analytical output. The application is fully integrated with the FEA program with all design and functional modules.
Features of Inventor Nastran 2022
- Use precise and powerful embedded CAD analysis.
- Go beyond Inventor’s linear static studies with embedded FEA technology.
- Automate virtual crash and drop tests for phones, laptops, and more.
- Metal, rubber and soft tissue models in a single virtual test.
- Determination of stress, strain and strain.
- Solve noise and vibration problems.
- Import data from Autodesk CFD and apply the results for heat and fluid pressure.
- Earthquake and wind load analysis.
- Ability to measure temperature and heat flow.
- Powerful and advanced simulation and analysis.
- Integration with the FEA program.
- Idealized solid models as thin as a shell.
- Choose which structural structure will be idealized automatically in the form of a beam.
- Avoid assembly damage due to high thermal stress.
- Analyze structures, such as columns and beams, for serious failures under certain load conditions.
System requirements of Inventor Nastran 2022
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only) (version 1909 or higher)
- CPU: 2.5–2.9 GHz or higher
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard drive: 10GB
- Screen: 1920 x 1080 with True Color or larger
- Graphics Card: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB / s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compatible
- .NET Framework version 4.8 or higher
Inventor Nastran 2022 Free Download
Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2022 (x64)
How to install Inventor Nastran 2022
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the Setup file to install software – Do Not Start it yet
- Install Autodesk network license manager (nlm220.127.116.11)
- Copy the adskflex.exe file to the path “C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager”
- Stop Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service (using services.msc)
- Copy “AdskLicensingService.exe” to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\18.104.22.16854\AdskLicensingService\
- Copy the file “AdskLicensingAgent.exe” and “adlmint.dll” to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\22.214.171.12454\AdskLicensingAgent\ (iggtech.com)
- Start Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service (using services.msc)
- Config the file “lic.dat” to fix HOSTNAME and MAC according to the software “LMTOOLS Utility> System Settings“
- Copy the file “lic.dat” to “C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager” (iggtech.com)
- Create a license file reading for Autodesk
- Run LMTOOLS Utility (or in the path C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager/lmtools.exe)
- On the tab ‘config services‘
- Add “Autodesk ‘to the service name section
- Select the file C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager\lmgrd.exe
- Select the file C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager\lic.dat
- Debug log is fine as well
- Tick on ‘start server at power up‘ and ‘use services‘
- Click Save
- In Tab ‘service/license file‘
- Select Configuration using Services
- Tick on “LMTOOLS ignores license file …..“
- In Tab ‘start/stop/read‘
- Click Start Server
- Click Rereadlicense File (note that this is to read the License file again, every time more software is updated, the lic.dat file will have more lines and you must update the lic.dat and then click here)
- The lic.dat file will update the full license of the software listed above
- Tab ‘server status‘
- Click ‘perform status enquiry‘
- Check the version that says “adskflex: UP v11.18.0” is ok
- And the numbers like this will be short for license “87561RVT_2022” where RVT is Revit License
- All OK (iggtech.com)
- Open the software and select “Use a network license“
- Select “Single license server“> fill in 127.0.0.1
- Go to the software and use it
- All Autodesk 2022 software do the same, just install it for the first time and install the license in the lic.dat file for the next time.