Autodesk Inventor Nesting Utility 2021
Autodesk Inventor Nesting Utility 2021 is a CAD-shaped nested software that helps you optimize productivity from raw materials. Only available as part of the Product Design & Production Collection.
Autodesk Inventor Nesting Utility is CAD embedded metal cage software that helps optimize productivity from raw materials. The Nesting Utility works right inside the Autodesk Inventor software, so nested studies can be created and then updated to reflect any design changes. Easily compare nested studies to optimize efficiency and reduce costs, and export complete 3D models or DXF files to create cutting paths.
The Product Design & Production Collection provides operational tools right within Autodesk Inventor software. Includes advanced simulation, 5-axis and nested CAM, plus AutoCAD and Fusion 360.
Features of Autodesk Inventor Nesting Utility 2021
- The default 3D Model dialog box gives different methods to create a set of nested research tables. In addition, if you use the Cameron-style assembly file type, you can specify the location for the composition of the assembly (we recommend that this location is in the project workspace).
- Multi-body files of the Haitian type are still available, which is the default method in previous versions. The ability to include / exclude nested tables is available for all types of 3D modeling.
- Create more bird’s nests to reduce material waste. Optimize the use of materials in flat cutting operations.
- The sheet metal parts and assemblies are modeled in Inventor or import a DXF file, all in a cage workspace in Inventor.
- Create a 3D model of the team and create a cutting path with Inventor CAM or export a DXF file. Use DXF files in AutoCAD and other toolpath software.
- Easily review and compare reports for each nested study. Get details such as overall efficiency, total cost and machining time.
- An addition to the Nesting Properties dialog box is the configuration switch for the Pre-Kit.
- This switch, when activated on two or more parts, is thought to group them in a compact way that will be maintained in the nest pattern even though other nested properties are used for the other parts.
- Another improvement is the ability to Create 3D Models of research nested tables. By selecting and right-clicking on the nested research creation table and selecting 3D Modeling Model, you will have many options.
System requirements of Autodesk Inventor Nesting Utility 2021
- Operating system:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 with KB4019990 Update (64-bit only)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (64 bit only)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit only) (version 1909 or higher)
- CPU: 2.5–2.9 GHz or higher
- RAM: 8 GB
- Screen: 1920 x 1080 with True Color or larger
- Graphics Card: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB / s Bandwidth and compatible with DirectX 11
- The .NET Framework Version 4.7 or later
Autodesk Inventor Nesting Utility 2021 Free Download
Autodesk Inventor Nesting Utility 2021 (x64) Multilingual
Autodesk Inventor Nesting Utility 2021 Product Key
- Serial: 666-69696969, 667-98989898, 400-45454545
- Code: 208M1
- X-force 2021
How to install Autodesk Inventor Nesting Utility 2021
- Inventor must be installed before installing Inventor Nesting Utility
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the Setup file in the extracted section
- Just instal and wait for it to run
- After running, we turn off the network first and then press Lauch(Open Software)
- Select Enter Serial Number
- Select Active > enter Serial Number > Next > Request an activation code using an offline method > Next > Back >> Back
- Unzip Crack File and Run As Administrator
- Copy Request Code paste it into [email protected] File>> Patch> press Generate >> Copy Activation Key and paste it into the software
- Click Next and it will show up successfully message
- Re-open the internet and access software normal. Good luck