iSpring Suite 10
iSpring Suite 10 is an impressive application that allows users to create online courses during various events and recording. This app has powerful and advanced features for creating courses, role-play and series of video lessons with just one simple installation. The app also includes 68,000 eLearning content, templates, characters, content, and more to build a great course with creativity.
For quick learning, interactive presentations and other learning resources are needed. With iSpring Suite, users easily create eye-catching presentations from PowerPoint and make the learning process easier. It’s a simple app with a self-explanatory user interface that enhances PowerPoint’s functionality and makes it possible to create quizzes and add different types of media to improve the learning process.
Making the learning process more enjoyable and interactive, with iSpring Suite users can make their presentations even more engaging. Moreover, users can also add media files, narration, 3D books, video recording, 3D books and Flash / YouTube Video. It is a very lightweight plugin that does not affect the speed of PowerPoint. It offers various customizations like color scheme, image, question, layout and all other settings.
iSpring Suite 2020 offers users a simple solution to create online courses for introducing new jobs, training products, developing soft skills, assessment and more. ELearning mobile-friendly designed courses start with a simple PowerPoint presentation. Users can quickly add video narration, screen video recording, insert quizzes, etc. When everything is ready, just click Publish and upload a course to your LMS. The app supports drag and drop for more convenience and flexibility. Add different questions in different structures and patterns.
Features off iSpring Suite 10
- Light weight and a powerful PowerPoint Plugin
- An interactive environment with many customizations
- Add 3D books, media files, videos, and narrations to your presentation
- Create quizzes to make learning more engaging
- Create online courses.
- Simple and easy to use.
- 68,000 assets, templates, etc.
- Great design of courses
- Simple and a simple toolkit for content processing
- Record voices, presentations and different deployment locations
- Create quizzes and animated slides for easy learning
- The environment is completely customizable
- For maximum performance and accurate results
- Color palettes, questions and images
- Provides many visual tools for adding content
- Create fill in blanks, true / false, choose one, short answer and MCQ
- Deploy CDs and publish presentations to different formats
System requirements of iSpring Suite 10
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013/2016 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Microsoft Word 2007/2010/2013/2016 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster Intel / AMD processor. Recommended: Quad core 3 GHz or higher
- Memory: RAM 1 GB minimum. Recommended: 4 GB or more
- Capacity: 2 GB of free space on the hard disk to install the program
- Display: 1024 × 768 resolution screen or higher
- Video: 256 MB minimum. Recommended: 512 MB or more
iSpring Suite 10 Free Download
iSpring Suite 10.2.0 Build 39 (x64)
How to install iSpring Suite 10
- urn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- To install the software you need to install PowerPoint first, you can see the versions here
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Right-click the Patch.exe file, select Run as Administrator and press the leopard head
- You can update the software to the latest version and after that update, run the Patch file again
- Watch the test video for Windows 10 – 64bit