Table of Contents
JDPaint is a very handy and powerful 3D sculpting tool that created models can be used into your works also you can export them to bitmap so that you can use them in artcam and vcare , etc The main feature of JDPaint is the design of cylindrical and relief engraving models and editing. It has a high-end graphic design module, geometric surface modeling module, reverse scan model module, mesh model division module and 2.5 axis to 5 axis machining module. axis.
With JDPaint, the processing of big data model is easy and smooth plus the featured functions will make the operation more convenient and efficient. This is an intuitive application that will show the virtual sculpting process in a realistic and fun way. It places great emphasis on security, and the USB KEY-based file encryption method can avoid files being opened by other companies. All in all JDPaint is a very handy and powerful 3D sculpting tool that can be used to create impressive sculptures.
Features of JDPaint
- A very handy and powerful 3D clone tool that can use created models into your works and you can export them to bitmap so that they can be used in artcam and vcare etc.
- The main feature of JDPaint is designing and editing cylinder engraving and engraving models.
- There are advanced graphic design modules, geometric surface modeling modules, reverse scan modeling modules, mesh model division modules, and 2.5 axis to 5 axis machining modules.
- An intuitive application that will show the virtual sculpting process in a realistic and enjoyable way.
- Emphasis on security and USB KEY based file encryption method can avoid files being opened by other companies.
System requirements of JDPaint
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
JDPaint Free Download
All JDPaint v5.21
How to install JDPaint
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Open the software and use it