JetBrains AppCode 2019
AppCode software provides you with features such as smart code completion, formatting, sorting, automatic input, powerful navigation options and code generation that saves coding time. AppCode is compatible with Xcode software and requires no additional configuration. The software continually monitors the quality of your code and shows you errors and quick fixes to automatically resolve
Features of JetBrains AppCode 2019
- Quick code with an IDE analyzes your context and understands your project. Benefit from more complete types and code formats than you can imagine.
- Focus on the important tasks and let AppCode eliminate the habit: from simple attribute declarations to inserting complex code snippets through direct samples.
- Write code clean and accurate with AppCode. Static analysis for all supported languages will highlight any errors or warnings and offer quick fixes as soon as you type.
- Navigate to any class, function, or symbol in your code quickly and check only relevant uses while searching. With AppCode, you can search almost everything – even for IDE installations.
- Choose one of the predefined UI themes or customize them to suit your individual requirements. Use one of the default keymaps or create your own easily.
- Run and debug your projects in AppCode easily. Use the debugger UI with LLDB as an backend. AppCode will display the values right in the editor and help you evaluate expressions.
- Out of the box, AppCode supports XCTest, Quick, Kiwi, Catch, Boost.Test and Google Test test frameworks and provides an integrated test launcher along with a powerful user interface to investigate test results. It can even generate code for you when you write tests.
- AppCode supports C and C ++, including modern C ++, libc ++ and Boost standards. Take advantage of code completion, all navigation and coding features like refactoring, usage and code generation.
- AppCode supports all the latest additions to Objective-C including disabled annotations, __kindof definitions and generic classes.
- Benefits from Swift support in AppCode include parsing, completion, and highlighting for Swift statements, renaming refactoring, powerful debugging, etc.
System requirements of JetBrains AppCode 2019
- Xcode 10.2-10.3
- Minimum 2 GB RAM, 8 GB RAM recommended
- 2.5 GB hard disk space, SSD recommended
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024 × 768
JetBrains AppCode 2019 Free Download
JetBrains AppCode 2019.2.1
How to install JetBrains AppCode 2019
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Open the software and select Evaluate for free
- On the menu bar select Help> Edit Custom VM Options
- Add to the last line
- -javaagent: C:\Users\Iggtech\jetbrains-agent.jar (after -javaagent is the path to the jetbrains-agent.jar file you have to correct according to your computer)
- Save and restart the software
- Continue to select Help > Register …
- Select License server > fill in http://jetbrains-license-server
- Or Activation code see in the text file has the key to fill out
- Finished watching video testing Windows 10 – 64bit