JetBrains CLion 2019
The installation process is simple and quick and once completed, you are greeted with a light and user friendly interface. It has simple and advanced features that will make the encryption process very easy and simple.
There are various features to support encryption, such as a highly customizable code editor with intelligent and complete views and detailed information. It has also received support for VCS like CVS, Subversion, Mercurial, Perfornce, GitHub and TFS. JetBrains CLion 2019 saves all your work with the help of local history feature.
Features of JetBrains CLion 2019
- A great application that can be used to improve your productivity when coding.
- This powerful and cross-platform application has been developed for C and C ++ development.
- There is a simple and fast installation process.
- Has a lightweight and user friendly interface.
- Be able to write code faster than you think, format and view with code details.
- Generate code for you from getters / setters to more complex patterns and refactor the code
- Static analysis (including DFA) for all supported languages
- Use the debugging UI with GDB or LLDB as an backend
- Use integrated Valgrind Memcheck and Google Sanitators to detect memory errors
- Support CMake with automated code generation, goal completion and updating
- Provides unified interface for most popular VCS Subversion, Git, GitHub …
- Provides essential support for the CMake, Python, and popular web technologies
- Work with .clang format configuration and suggest converting to ClangFormat
- If you use the Microsoft Visual C ++ toolkit in CLion, you can now try the new test debugger.
- It was deployed by the JetBrains team on LLDB and included in CLion. To turn on built-in support for the native display, use Settings | Build, Build, Deploy | Views of debug data |
- Activate NatVis renderer for LLDB.
- The test debugger is available when explicitly enabled: call the Maintenance dialog box (Shift + Ctrl + Alt + /) | Experimental features and select cidr.debugger.lldb.windows to control it.
- Get support for VCS like CVS, Subversion, Mercurial, Perfornce, GitHub and TFS.
- Save all your work with the help of local history feature.
System requirements of JetBrains CLion 2019
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 500 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher
JetBrains CLion 2019 Free Download
JetBrains CLion 2019.2.1 x64
3 version for Windows / Linux / MacOS
How to install JetBrains CLion 2019
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Open the software and select Evaluate for free
- On the menu bar select Help> Edit Custom VM Options
- Add to the last line
- -javaagent: C:\Users\Iggtech\jetbrains-agent.jar (after -javaagent is the path to the jetbrains-agent.jar file you have to correct according to your computer)
- Save and restart the software
- Continue to select Help > Register …
- Select License server > fill in http://jetbrains-license-server
- Or Activation code see in the text file has the key to fill out
- Finished watching video testing Windows 10 – 64bit