Table of Contents
JSON Buddy is described as a complete JSON Editor for Windows with JSON syntax coloring, autocomplete, good format checking, JSON to XML/CSV converter, JSON schema validator, and more.
JSONBuddy is a cool and very useful tool for creating, editing and troubleshooting json files. This information format is commonly used by programmers. This format, like xml, keeps the information we want structured and organized. The programmer can map this information to target objects or vice versa to store program objects in this format. The good thing about this file type is its simplicity and text. You can even change an application’s settings or other relevant information, even by manually changing files in a simple editor, such as the control panel.
It is not difficult to read these files, but to write a string in this structure is very difficult and time consuming. In complex and nested objects and structures, this complexity is further enhanced, sometimes leading to errors. JSONBuddy is a graphical tool that helps developers create these structures. The program displays custom json files in distinct colors, each button can be changed individually. Results will autocomplete as you type. We also have tools to check the syntax and validation of these batches of files that we can click on to see if the file is valid. One of the cool features of this program is the ability to convert between json and xml files. You can do this conversion with just one click without a single mistake. It is also possible to import content from a CSV file into json format.
Features of JSON Buddy
- A JSON editor with drag and drop to build any JSON structure quickly and easily.
- The JSON editor supports collapsing and expanding parts of JSON data with just one click.
- Generate JSON content in less time with an intelligent context-sensitive entry helper that displays properties from any specified JSON schema.
- Syntax coloring for attribute values and arrays.
- Standard editor functions such as undo-redo, copy-paste, and find-replace are also available to the grid editor.
- Supports keyboard navigation like arrow keys and page up/down.
- Run well-formed and validated tests also for large JSON data.
- Smart autocomplete using JSON schema information. Generate JSON content in less time.
- Highlight curly braces, pretty-print JSON and remove whitespace features.
- Whenever you need to edit any JSON input that is not well-formed.
- Avoid JSON parsing issues with built-in JSON syntax checking.
- Schema Editor for Windows® with keyword $ref as active link. The only JSON schema parser
- Use code folding to collapse and expand parts of JSON text.
- Complete JSON text editor for Windows®. JSON specific syntax coloring for increased readability.
- Standard editor functions undo-redo, copy-paste, and find-replace.
System requirements of JSON Buddy
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
JSON Buddy Free Download
How to install JSON Buddy
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Use keygen to enter the software