Kindle For PC
Amazon Kindle Reader is a perfect tool for Kindle books, if you don’t have a book reader, you can read Kindle books from Amazon on Windows system without the actual Kindle device so you can read it without spending Hundreds of dollars for other equipment.
For many reasons, you might be wondering if you can read Kindle books on PC. Totally agree! Amazon released the Kindle app for PCs in late 2009, allowing e-books from Amazon stores or personal eBooks on PCs without the need for a Kindle device.
The Kindle application is convenient for users to read Kindle books from one device to another. After you download the desktop application, go find the program. Double click the program icon to open it from your desktop. You may also be prompted to open the application directly after installing it.
Features of Kindle For PC
- Support up to 24 input formats, such as EPUB, PRC, HTMLZ, etc.;
- Remove DRM from Kindle, Adobe, Kobo & Nook ebooks;
- Convert eBooks to MOBI, EPUB, AZW, PDF or TXT format;
- Lookup words: Use the built-in dictionary in the Kindle for PC application to look up word definitions without interrupting your reading.
- Book Search: Search inside any book to find the topic, character or section you want to review.
- Organize collections: Organize your books into different collections / lists with the Kindle for PC application.
- Look up book events: Access descriptions of important characters, places, quotes and topics from shelfari, community-provided encyclopedias for book lovers.
- Personalization: Switch to full screen reading mode, select the background color and adjust the brightness of the screen from within the Kindle for PC application.
- Read e-textbooks: Choose from a large selection of e-textbooks to read with the Kindle forPC app and avoid the hassle of carrying heavy textbooks.
- Notes: Bookmark, make notes, and add bookmarks to any book.
- View page numbers: View page numbers that correspond to the printed version of the book to easily cite the passage. This feature is available with thousands of books in the Kindle Store.
- Support the latest version of Windows 10.
System requirements of Kindle For PC
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard disk: 42 MB
- Video card: Any Windows compatible graphics card
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
Kindle For PC Free Download
How to install Kindle For PC
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- It’s done