Laser Photo Wizard
Laser Photo Wizard Pro is powerful software for creating images ready for Laser Photo Engraving. The system provides extensive controls for converting grayscale images to engraveable black and white images.
Laser Photo Wizard Pro solves many problems caused by photo engraving. The product has 4 conversion systems to match the quality or laser beam and material type to be engraved. When engraving, especially on wood, the contrast of the image may be lost. Special algorithms have been added to increase contrast.
The program also supports overlays, expanded text, decorative frames and cropping frames. It can also add small images to the main image that can be added as images or vectors. An Editor is provided to make minor changes to the output. Laser Photo Wizard formerly Green Screen Wizard supports a generator that can create boxes, trays, connected text or birdcages.
It greatly benefits users when creating laser images with the help of very useful system features such as overlays, simple text adding modes, special effects and image control and wide-ranging text. The interface is fully functional to accommodate blank lines when saving files and users can customize bookmarks, splits, use syntax highlighting options and choose background color, font style, key allocation hot and define a set of background variables. How important software control really is if the interface is not flexible to use.
Features of Laser Photo Wizard
- An incredible laser imaging tool
- Create free update to upgrade version
- Assemble six basic preview modes
- Offers built-in printing for the professional edition
- Built-in tools to adjust brightness, background, color and rotation
- Instantly fix images with the built-in editor
- High support about 6 transition effects
- Use jpeg image as main source image
- Support custom output size and resolution
- Allows users to create complex frames with the help of overlay feature
- Provides support for 3D . based grayscale output
- Support for generic labeling as an important part of the Pro Edition
System requirements of Laser Photo Wizard
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Laser Photo Wizard Free Download
Laser Photo Wizard Professional 10.0
How to install Laser Photo Wizard
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run the file Setup to install the software
- Copy the file “Crack” to the place where the software has been installed, the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\GreenScreenWizardPro“
- Done, turn on the software and use