Table of Contents
Leica Cyclone 9
Leica Cyclone 9 software includes multiple cloud computing modules with the widest range of workflow options for laser scanning projects in engineering, mapping, construction and related applications. . Cyclone allows users to take advantage of the Le10 Scan Station C10 laser scanner for topographic surveys and cost-effectiveness. Access multiple settings to control 3D laser scanning processes. Data management in databases stored in the cloud. View field data collected by Leica Geo-system laser scanner and perform horizontal movement, look back and cut
Adjust QA / QC and survey parameters and receive data analysis. The unique and effective platform that shows three-dimensional cloud points is one of the main advantages of other geometric information sources. Unique software architecture architecture database provides high performance for scanning laser projects. Cyclone software makes it easy for users to manage the database. Users can work on the database at the same time, reducing the need to copy or transfer large files. Cyclone includes unique software modules for different and customizable product needs.
Features of Leica Cyclone 9
- Provides a set of tools to align cloud points from different scanning locations with speed and accuracy according to Cyclone-REGISTER
- Powerful professional module for direct use of cloud points to convert them into objects for robustness
- CAD output using Cyclone-MODEL. This module has the largest and most complete automated tool to accurately model 3D cloud points as CAD.
- Quick mining map and data aggregation features from cloud data through Tornado virtual survey function
- Powerful tools to support complex terrain models
System requirements of Leica Cyclone 9
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): Requires 4 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Leica Cyclone 9 Free Download
How to install Leica Cyclone 9
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Install Cyclone and CLM in “Dependency” folder
- Task Manager > Services
- Navigate to CyraLicense.exe Service (CycloneLicenseServer)> Select Stop
- Copy the folder “Cyclone” to the path C:\Program Files\Leica Geosystems\
- Navigate to CyraLicense.exe Service (CycloneLicenseServer)> Select Start
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Leica Geosystems\License-Server and run lmtools.exe
- In TAB “Start / Stop / Reread” Click “Stop Server“. Check Force Server Shutdown
- Copy the “License-Server” Folder to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Leica Geosystems\License-Server \
- In TAB “Start / Stop / Reread” Click “Start Server“
- Open the software and fill in the license as “localhost“
- See the video for detailed installation instructions